This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    Where did you get the old version from? I can't even find the plugin on the HS store to buy a license and now my Insteon stuff is all down until I can fix this.
    The Beta version is still listed under the beta section of the updater and you can install that over the release version and continue using it. The beta version will remain active until May 20th so you have some time.

I'm working with HS to get the release version in the HS store so that licenses can be purchased.

I'm sorry about all the confusion. I didn't expect it to show up in the updater until after it was in the store.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Originally posted by bpwwer View Post
      The Beta version is still listed under the beta section of the updater and you can install that over the release version and continue using it. The beta version will remain active until May 20th so you have some time.

I'm working with HS to get the release version in the HS store so that licenses can be purchased.

I'm sorry about all the confusion. I didn't expect it to show up in the updater until after it was in the store.
      No problem! I understand. I've released a plugin so the timing of it is all messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
        Where did you get the old version from? I can't even find the plugin on the HS store to buy a license and now my Insteon stuff is all down until I can fix this.
        I just pulled mine from a backup so I didn't have to try to download it again. As Bob said it might show up in the beta section, but I didn't look before restoring it from backup.

Jeff

Comment

The release version is now available in the store and the updater should have a link to the store.

The beta version will remain in the beta section for the next couple of months and I do plan to keep it up-to-date with the release version. I wanted to make sure there was time to transition to the licensed version.

The updater will let you switch back and forth between the release and beta versions.
          --
          Bob Paauwe
          ISYInsteon Plug-in
          http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
          X