Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liking this so far! I've purchased the pro version so I could export/import my designs between phone and tablets. Works well.

Really looking forward to being able to see my motion/temp/humidity/lum sensors in the combo box!
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Spud, is this like a substitute Of HSTouch ?
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by tommyd75 View Post
        Spud, this looks very slick, I love the interface.
        I tried the demo and it's very quick and responsive.
        Is there any way we can use this with HS2 even in a limited form?
        well, I don't plan to make a HS2 version of this plugin, so I would encourage you to upgrade to HS3

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Spud, is this like a substitute Of HSTouch ?
          yes

Comment

Originally posted by wposner View Post
            I tried doing a reload but that didn't help. Interestingly, if I click on one of my thermostats it shows the current temp in Fahrenheit but with a Celsius indicator and then it shows the setpoint in Celsius. I have Ecobee thermostats
            I confirm this is a bug in the iOS app, I will report it to the ImperiHome developers

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
              yes
              OMG!!! HST is in trouble!!! This is great👏👍🏽
              Hector
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I am getting a invalid responce from api error. what can that be?
                Hector
                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I am getting a invalid responce from api error. what can that be?
                  can you post the exact error message, and tell me when and where you see it?

Comment

can you post the exact error message, and tell me when and where you see it?
                    I get this error when I enter the local url and I hit next.
                    Attached Files
                    Hector
                    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I get this error when I enter the local url and I hit next.
                      it means the plugin cannot access the web server created by the plugin on port 8072.
                      From a browser on your ipad, enter http://XXX.YYY.ZZZ.WWW:8072/issapi/system

where XXX.YYY.ZZZ.WWW is the local IP of your HS3 machine as it shows up in the ImperiHome config page. You should get the following json string in return:
                      Code:
                      {"id":"HS3","apiversion":1}
                      if you don't maybe you have firewall or antivirus blocking port 8072 on your HS3 machine?

Comment

virtual devices

This is great, thanks for doing this.
                        One thing, I have some virtual devices that only shows up as on/off devices, even if they have 3 values or more.

Is the API to blame?

Comment

Spud,

This looks awesome, but I'm a little concerned about the security. Other than changing to a non-default TCP port I don't see much to lock this down, particularly if possibly opening a port on the firewall to allow access from the outside world. I VPN in to my house, so it's not a huge issue for me, but I didn't see any endpoint authentication (login/password, passphrase, secret decoder ring etc ) that would prevent anyone with the app, address and port from having access. Am I missing something? Will this be coming?

Any idea what you'll be pricing this at?
                          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Originally posted by stvjfp1 View Post
                            This is great, thanks for doing this.
                            One thing, I have some virtual devices that only shows up as on/off devices, even if they have 3 values or more.

Is the API to blame?
                            There is a "Multi Choice Actuator" device in the API that I have not implemented yet. The current version of the plugin is more an alpha version, so expect a lot more device types supported in the future versions.

That being said, HS devices are much more flexible than the ImperiHome API, so not everything will fit perfectly, but I think most of devices will be able to be viewed and controlled using ImperiHome.

Comment

I just tested Ecobee, and it works for me on Android
                              Is it Android or iOS? The iOS app is fairly new compared to the Android app, I already noticed some bugs that do not show on Android, so this may be another one. I will test later tonight on iOS.

iOS. I haven't tried on Android yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jfryhling View Post
                                Spud,

This looks awesome, but I'm a little concerned about the security. Other than changing to a non-default TCP port I don't see much to lock this down, particularly if possibly opening a port on the firewall to allow access from the outside world. I VPN in to my house, so it's not a huge issue for me, but I didn't see any endpoint authentication (login/password, passphrase, secret decoder ring etc ) that would prevent anyone with the app, address and port from having access. Am I missing something? Will this be coming?

Any idea what you'll be pricing this at?
                                The next version will have basic http authentication with username/password. As I said above this is more an alpha version that I released to test the waters. It looks like there is a lot of interests, which is cool, so expect some updates soon.

not sure about the pricing yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X