Feature Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Suggestions

Just updated 10 hsm 209's and it took for ever to to do. Maybe these could help future users:

-Scan a inputed node ID number instead of the entire network on Enable interface, this would allow a quick scan on a disconnected network.
    -Cancel the button scan and just show the already found nodes, instead of the entire network.

additional features to consider

+1

The node ID range filter would help a lot.

Also maybe a manufacture filter. In my case I only want to update Homeseer dimmers/switches .. but every time you start the app and the Z-wave interface scans all devices, it really slows down each time it hits a Jasco or Leviton device.

How about the ability to save the already scanned network. Then the app could simply load the network and perhaps do some quick validation for the device rather than having to interrogate all the details for each device every time the app is loaded. For large Z-wave networks, this is painfully slow.

Comment

Feature Suggestion: It appears that to exclude the ZStick I have to let it read all my nodes and it takes forever. Suggestion would be to allow excluding the controller before reading all nodes on the mesh network.... or, if already possible, to make it more obvious.

Comment

Working...
      X