Clear All

Licenses Now Available

I'm up on the HS storefront....

http://www.homeseer.com/products/software/pi-ACRF.htm

Thanks
    Jon
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Just purchased it!!!

Thanks Jon and keep up the good work with it!
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Great news. After work I'll place an order. Excellent plug-in.

Thanks, Terry

Comment

So I received the license code, it seems to be in HS 1.7 format.

Something like this HT0102-###X####XX###-ACRF31000

HS2 doesn't seem to like this.

Do we need to get this converted or do you believe I am entering it wrong?

Thanks, Bill
        Last edited by Bill Brower; August 22, 2005, 04:27 PM.

~Bill

Comment

I'm in!!

Comment

Having problems installing license code also. Jon, any thoughts?
            Thanks,

T.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcassio
              Having problems installing license code also. Jon, any thoughts?
              Every key I have received for HS1 is in the HSXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX format. Every key I have received for HS2 has been in ID:1234567 PASSWORD:XXXXXXX format. I don't know how their storefront works as far as determining which type of key you get.

I also know that the HS2 machine must be online to use the ID PASSWORD type keys.

I guess I'll just have to buy one of those AC RF plugins and see how this works :>

Jon
              Jon Ort
              JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Looks like storefront is sending out HS 1.7 codes.

Email Ian [ianh@homeseer.com] to get updated ones. He converted my old ones. I haven't heard back from him yet.

~Bill

Comment

Hello,

Yes, the storefront does just give out 1.7 codes. For now, email either rj[at]homeseer.com or ianh[at]homeseer.com for any code issue you may be having. We can process your 1.7 codes and issue new 2.0 codes.

As to the storefront, we are currently working on a way to enable 2.0 codes and 1.7 codes from the storefront. In the not-so-distant future, expect an email with your HomeSeer 2 codes sent out automatically after a plugin purchase.
                  -RJ (HomeSeer Tech)

Comment

Originally posted by RJ
                    Hello,

Yes, the storefront does just give out 1.7 codes. For now, email either rj[at]homeseer.com or ianh[at]homeseer.com for any code issue you may be having. We can process your 1.7 codes and issue new 2.0 codes.

As to the storefront, we are currently working on a way to enable 2.0 codes and 1.7 codes from the storefront. In the not-so-distant future, expect an email with your HomeSeer 2 codes sent out automatically after a plugin purchase.
                    I guess that 'splains it. Gotta getta 1.7 code and then getta 2.0 code.

J'
                    Jon Ort
                    JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Me too.
                      I'm waiting for RJ.

Comment

That is hilarious.

THE W800 WAS NEVER A PAID PLUG-IN IN VERSION 1.7 SO ANYONE ASKING FOR A LICENSE IS PROBABLY ON VERSION 2.0 SO LETS SEND THEM A LICENSE FOR 1.7.

Comment

So, I got my 1.x codes immediately, but no 2.0 codes. I do not plan to update to 2.0 at this time. Can I get the 2.0 codes for this plugin later? Should I email HS to get them? Advice?

Comment

I have purchsed, but still haven't installed 2.0, and I received my 2.0 license for this plugin in less than 24 hours. I emailed Ian as soon as I received the confirmation email from HST.
                            John
                            Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
                            Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
                            HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
                            Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

I purchased the Plugin about 7pm yesterday. I got the 1.7 code right away, the 2.0 code arrived at about 2pm today.
                              Thanks,

T.

Comment

Working...
                              X