This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Phone not functioning since 2.4.0.11

Since I have installed the new version, the old scripts (internal.txt) specifically is not fully functional.

I have tracked it down to the system not populating and recognizing some HS set variables correctly .. such as $MESSAGES_TOTAL and $MESSAGE specifically.

This is causing the internal application not to retrieve messages (that are there in both WAV and MP3 format .. I can play them manually) not to be recognized .. thus retrieved ...

Anyone else seen this or have a solution..

tanx Don

My HSPhone also stopped after an upgrade - but since no one posted I figured it was just something with my system.

For me, while HSPhone starts up okay, per the log, it never seems to see an outside call it also stopped responsing to the interal voice command prompt "#" when entered on any internal phone.

Comment

I have seen a few times that when doing an upgrade my Hsphone stops working for various reasons. The easiest thing is to be sure you have a backup and if it does stop is revert back to the backup and keep a fresh copy, and then try the update again. With the Hometroller I found it better to run a update then let Hs run for a while, then commit to the C drive and then restart. You can get blue in the face trying to fix it when it stops.
      Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
        I have seen a few times that when doing an upgrade my Hsphone stops working for various reasons. The easiest thing is to be sure you have a backup and if it does stop is revert back to the backup and keep a fresh copy, and then try the update again. With the Hometroller I found it better to run a update then let Hs run for a while, then commit to the C drive and then restart. You can get blue in the face trying to fix it when it stops.
        Stuart
        A massive me too here. Mine is also not working correctly.

Comment

I removed my way2call drivers and reinstalled and that fixed mine.

Comment

Working...
          X