X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll keep it very simple. Great work.

Comment

Working great so far Spud! If you are adding zone types in the future, I have a Fire Sprinkler Flowswitch device being monitored by my DSC panel.

Comment

Probably asking for something that isn't possible but ... Is it possible to have an option to create the bypassed device *only if* the zone is bypassed? I like that I can now check if zones are not-bypassed (active), but it gets a little busy on the devices page with a lot of zones - I currently have 46 zones. You guys feel free to skewer me if this request doesn't make sense.

Comment

Zone Bypassed - EVL3: only supported ... 1.12.182

Hi Spud,

My EVL3 is currently on 1.12.180 and I can see the Bypass button on my devices. The EVL forum mentions a FW update on January 30th 2017 of 1.12.180.

Was .182 a mistype?

BTW, thanks for "User Access" string is now set to "Armed by System" when the system is armed from HomeSeer.

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
            Hi Spud,

My EVL3 is currently on 1.12.180 and I can see the Bypass button on my devices. The EVL forum mentions a FW update on January 30th 2017 of 1.12.180.

Was .182 a mistype?

BTW, thanks for "User Access" string is now set to "Armed by System" when the system is armed from HomeSeer.
            no it's not. 1.12.182 is still a beta firmware, I had to ask eyezon to push this version to my system in order to test the new 616 message. All it does is report the bypass status of zones (bypassed or active). The Bypass button has been there for a long time and work with any firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by automateme View Post
              Probably asking for something that isn't possible but ... Is it possible to have an option to create the bypassed device *only if* the zone is bypassed? I like that I can now check if zones are not-bypassed (active), but it gets a little busy on the devices page with a lot of zones - I currently have 46 zones. You guys feel free to skewer me if this request doesn't make sense.
              you can let the plugin create the bypassed devices, then manually delete the ones you know you will never use, then tick the "Do not recreate missing devices" in the config page, so that they are not recreated when the plugin starts.

Comment

The other logic that could be applied is to run a scheduled event to hide/unhide based on active/bypassed

Comment

Spud, don't know if it's related to the Beta release, but when I bypass a zone, I get the following error and the "Bypassed" status does not show up on the coresponding device. The panel does show the zone bypassed though

Feb-23 2:16:48 PM Device Control Device: EnvisaLink Security Office Exterior Door+Window to Bypass (-1000) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
                  Feb-23 2:16:17 PM EnvisaLink WARNING Unknown command value = 680
                  Feb-23 2:15:42 PM EnvisaLink WARNING Unknown command value = 680

Comment

Spud, don't know if it's related to the Beta release, but when I bypass a zone, I get the following error and the "Bypassed" status does not show up on the coresponding device. The panel does show the zone bypassed though

Feb-23 2:16:48 PM Device Control Device: EnvisaLink Security Office Exterior Door+Window to Bypass (-1000) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
                    Feb-23 2:16:17 PM EnvisaLink WARNING Unknown command value = 680
                    Feb-23 2:15:42 PM EnvisaLink WARNING Unknown command value = 680
                    which EnvisaLink board do you have EVL3 or EVL4? and which firmware does it run?

according to the docs 680 means "The whole system is in installers mode. If you did not enter Installers through the TPI, you will be locked out of most options"
                    so if you should probably exit installer mode...

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                      which EnvisaLink board do you have EVL3 or EVL4? and which firmware does it run?

according to the docs 680 means "The whole system is in installers mode. If you did not enter Installers through the TPI, you will be locked out of most options"
                      so if you should probably exit installer mode...
                      Yes, sorry... I still had it in installer mode. Once I exited, the 680 error went away. The Bypassed device is still not reflecting the change when I bypass a zone though. The keypad does correctly show bypassed. I have an EVL3 on version 1.12.180

EDIT: Just reading a few posts up. I guess that I won't be able to see the Bypassed/Active status until my EVL3 gets updated to 1.12.182.
                      Last edited by automateme; February 23, 2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

EDIT: Just reading a few posts up. I guess that I won't be able to see the Bypassed/Active status until my EVL3 gets updated to 1.12.182.
                        correct

Comment

I updated to the latest version and I must be missing something. I have the bypass checkbox checked, but I am not seeing the devices. I am on the EVL4.

What am I doing wrong?

Also I deleted my zones I am not using, and now get this error, and can't get into the config page of the plugin

Feb-24 8:56:52 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 30
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 29
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 28
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 27
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 26
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 25
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 24
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 23
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 22
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 21
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 20
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 19
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 18
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 17
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 16
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 15
                          Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 14

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                            I updated to the latest version and I must be missing something. I have the bypass checkbox checked, but I am not seeing the devices. I am on the EVL4.

What am I doing wrong?

Also I deleted my zones I am not using, and now get this error, and can't get into the config page of the plugin

Feb-24 8:56:52 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 30
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 29
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 28
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 27
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 26
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 25
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 24
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 23
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 22
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 21
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 20
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 19
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 18
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 17
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 16
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 15
                            Feb-24 8:56:37 AM EnvisaLink ERROR Cannot find zone 14
                            please test version 3.0.0.33 that I just posted at the beginning of this thread, this should fix the error you see when you try to access the config page

for the "zone bypassed" devices to be created, you need to make sure the "Do not recreate missing devices" is not ticked, and then tick "Create additional devices for zone bypassed status".

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                              please test version 3.0.0.33 that I just posted at the beginning of this thread, this should fix the error you see when you try to access the config page

for the "zone bypassed" devices to be created, you need to make sure the "Do not recreate missing devices" is not ticked, and then tick "Create additional devices for zone bypassed status".
                              Thank you sir! That worked. Now to clean up the bypass devices so that they are near the proper zone.

Config page also working again. Thanks for the quick turn around.

Comment

Spud, I appreciate the options for choosing a device type now. Can we get additional options for CO Detectors, Water Sensors, and Glass Break Sensors?
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X