HS Touch can turn Scenes On/Off But Not Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch can turn Scenes On/Off But Not Devices

Not sure if this is the plug in, or an HS Touch issue.

I have a few screens for lighting on ISY, and have some separate On and Off buttons, and some Toggle buttons.

The Toggle On/Off for a device works perfectly - but the straight On, or Off buttons do nothing.

I'm using ActionsWhenReleased. Same device, action is On, Off or Toggle On/Off - and the first two just don't seem to do anthing.

I can turn Scenes On and Off like this, just not devices on their own.

Any ideas?

I don't have HSTouch so it's difficult for me to test, but I can't think of any reason why scenes would work but devices wouldn't. I believe both get configured the same way in the plug-in for on/off device controls.

Log information would help pin-point it. Both HSTouch logs and plug-in logs (with the level of at least notification).
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Originally posted by grtaylor View Post
      Not sure if this is the plug in, or an HS Touch issue.

I'm using ActionsWhenReleased. Same device, action is On, Off or Toggle On/Off - and the first two just don't seem to do anthing.

Any ideas?

For my windows touch screens and HS Touch v.52, I had better luck with the "ActionWhenPressed"

Give that a try.
      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Well, that did it. Bizarre, I'm been using ActionsWhenReleased for ever. It works for scenes, changing devices to use that did the trick. Oddly, for turning a device off, using ActionsWhenReleased works perfectly. Sounds buggy..

Thanks for suggesting I try that, and Bob, consider this an HS Touch issue I think.

Comment

Working...
        X