No announcement yet.

Rainforest Eagle Energy Monitor Plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto. I actually have one in use with SCE.
    If someone is interested in developing a plugin for this, the API is well documented.
    Would be happy to provide a developer with VPN access to my device to develop a plugin!

Comment

Originally posted by Homelabber View Post
      Ditto. I actually have one in use with SCE.
      If someone is interested in developing a plugin for this, the API is well documented.
      Would be happy to provide a developer with VPN access to my device to develop a plugin!
      Ditto. Work at a utility in Canada, and have my Eagle paired to my meter.

Comment

Ditto
        DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
        BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I don't have one, but there is a Node Red flow for the Eagle. You might be able to use Node Red and MQTT as a go between to Homeseer. If I'm able to get an Eagle, that's my plan in lieu of a plug in.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

The lack of a Rainforest Eagle plug-in is one of two integrations I need before I will move from Vera to HomeSeer. (The other is EnOcean.).

Comment

Originally posted by wilme2 View Post
              The lack of a Rainforest Eagle plug-in is one of two integrations I need before I will move from Vera to HomeSeer. (The other is EnOcean.).

There is an EnOcean plugin: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=176549

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Rainforest Eagle Energy Monitor Plugin?

Originally posted by wilme2 View Post

The is a Eagle plugin that is not out-of-the-box like you're use too. I will look later as I did some user instructions but It isn't hard to configure and manually creating the virtual devices.
                Last edited by brientim; May 23, 2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by epimetheus View Post
                  I don't have one, but there is a Node Red flow for the Eagle. You might be able to use Node Red and MQTT as a go between to Homeseer. If I'm able to get an Eagle, that's my plan in lieu of a plug in.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                  Ordered the new EAGLE-200 on Saturday from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Should arrive today. I've got several ideas for integration. My skills are not at the level to write a plugin, but I can manage JSON, Node-Red, and html parsing. There's a Node-Red flow that'll probably be my first attempt.

https://flows.nodered.org/flow/96fd177c0f853ae5e94c

Comment

Originally posted by epimetheus View Post
                    Ordered the new EAGLE-200 on Saturday from Amazon.
                    Let us know how it goes and works. I have the original eagle and the reviews of the new one show it is not as good as the original and it requires a cloud login, which my TDU doesn't support.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfluke View Post
                      Let us know how it goes and works. I have the original eagle and the reviews of the new one show it is not as good as the original and it requires a cloud login, which my TDU doesn't support.
                      I saw the same reviews which is why I didn't upgrade. Been wishing for plugin into homeseer

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
                        I saw the same reviews which is why I didn't upgrade. Been wishing for plugin into homeseer
                        Still using my original Eagle as well. It has been a great little device. I keep holding out hope that someone will create a plugin I can purchase.

Comment

Eagle is alive

After 9 weeks working with my utility and eagle it is finally connected .....

+2 for the plugin

Devoir

Comment

Bumping this to see if anyone is willing to develop a plugin.
                            Seems to be a fair amount of interest.
                            DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                            BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

+1 for me, I'm about ready to order a Eagle-200 and would really like to have a plugin.
                              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                              Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                              Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                              3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                              4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                              3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                              SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Originally posted by Timon View Post
                                +1 for me, I'm about ready to order a Eagle-200 and would really like to have a plugin.
                                +1
                                There seems to be a lot of interest
                                DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

Enabled Plug-Ins

Comment

Working...
                                X