HS-WD100D+ Not Transmitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD100D+ Not Transmitting

Having an issue with one HS-WD100D+. It receives commands to dim, on, off but scenes do not work and the log dies not show any local presses.

This worked up until about a week ago.

It is on the latest firmware, 5.14.

I have tried full optimization and audit from the root device.

Any suggestions? I would try to remove and re-add the device but I have a lot of events tied to the device.

Thanks,

Jim

Since no one else has replied... just curious: you ever get this resolved? If not, what version of the zwave plugin are you using? Did it get upgraded during the time you noticed the problem? I'm assuming you have other WD100+ switches that are registering scenes properly?

Comment

Originally posted by PoZoWo View Post
      Since no one else has replied... just curious: you ever get this resolved? If not, what version of the zwave plugin are you using? Did it get upgraded during the time you noticed the problem? I'm assuming you have other WD100+ switches that are registering scenes properly?
      No, not resolved. The plugin version is 3.0.1.93. it was updated a couple days before the issue started. There are scene presses in the log after updating the Z-Wave plugin, butt hen just stopped.

I have plenty more HS-WD100+ and a handful of HS-WS100, all working except for the one.

I would remove it completely and add it back if there were a way do it without have to add it back to every event it is a part of. Is there a proper method for doing so?

Comment

If you have some other Z-Wave controller that you could use to exclude the switch, then the Replace Node button on the Z-Wave tab of the root device will re-add it keeping all your events intact.

Comment

Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
          No, not resolved. The plugin version is 3.0.1.93. it was updated a couple days before the issue started. There are scene presses in the log after updating the Z-Wave plugin, butt hen just stopped.

I have plenty more HS-WD100+ and a handful of HS-WS100, all working except for the one.

I would remove it completely and add it back if there were a way do it without have to add it back to every event it is a part of. Is there a proper method for doing so?
          I would hesitate to say: update to beta .94 and try that. Maybe rescan that problematic unit once you do.

I had similar problems with a few of my WD100+s not always registering the scenes during taps when I used beta .90 to release .93. Esp, double and triple taps were failing to be detected and logged. This was causing many of my double/triple tap events to fail.

After I backed down to .87 or upgraded to .94 beta did the scenes start working again. But this could just be my setup as .90 to .93 caused all sorts issues for me, and some others in the zwave plug in thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jhearty View Post
            If you have some other Z-Wave controller that you could use to exclude the switch, then the Replace Node button on the Z-Wave tab of the root device will re-add it keeping all your events intact.
            I have the old Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick that I replaced with the SmartStick+

It was originally on my HS2 system, moved to HS3, backed it up and the replaced it with the SmartStick+.

Could I add the old Z-Stick as second controller to exclude the switch?

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by PoZoWo View Post
              I would hesitate to say: update to beta .94 and try that. Maybe rescan that problematic unit once you do.

I had similar problems with a few of my WD100+s not always registering the scenes during taps when I used beta .90 to release .93. Esp, double and triple taps were failing to be detected and logged. This was causing many of my double/triple tap events to fail.

After I backed down to .87 or upgraded to .94 beta did the scenes start working again. But this could just be my setup as .90 to .93 caused all sorts issues for me, and some others in the zwave plug in thread.
              Was your issue with only one switch like mine? I only have one switch in which the scene presses are not being seen, all the other switches are functioning correctly.

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
                I have the old Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick that I replaced with the SmartStick+

It was originally on my HS2 system, moved to HS3, backed it up and the replaced it with the SmartStick+.

Could I add the old Z-Stick as second controller to exclude the switch?

Thanks,

Jim
                I'm not sure if you can or can't have a second Z-Stick on your one HS3 instance. Worst case you could load a trial of HS3 onto another PC and use the Z-Stick on that.

Comment

Working...
                X