Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hflorez View Post
    Wher can I get 67?
    If your install of version .73 failed, I guess version .67 is still installed.

Did you extract the files or click on the .msi file in windows explorer? Make sure you extract the files properly then click on the extracted file, not the file that shows up when you explorer is displaying what is inside the .zip file.

Also make sure you use the setup.exe file to install and that you are logged in with the same (administrator) account as you use to install Homeseer and/or that you used to install the previous plug-in version (which seems to be v.67 in your case).

Hope this helps.

Dirk

Comment

67 is attached
      Attached Files

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
      HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
      2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
      USB UIRT
      Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
      WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
      HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
      HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
      2GIG Thermostat
      BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
      BLUPS
      UltraLog (SQL2008)
      Jon00 Plugins
      Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
      Global Cache IP2IR
      Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
        Changes to v1.0.0.73:

• Filtered out trackchange/songchange events caused by Sonos Player events: ZPSTR_CONNECTING and ZPSTR_BUFFERING, which can occur a lot when connecting to radiostations
        Where do you get the ver 73, in updater? Is this ver still in testing status?
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Where do you get the ver 73, in updater? Is this ver still in testing status?
          Hey hector, it's at the top of this thread

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
          USB UIRT
          HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
          2GIG Thermostat
          BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
          BLUPS
          UltraLog (SQL2008)
          Jon00 Plugins
          Global Cache IP2IR
          Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Mark,
            Thanks. I downloaded 67 and fixed my current one. Then I was able to install 73. Now everything OK.. BTW Dirk nice plug-in!

Comment

Originally posted by Hflorez View Post
              Mark,
              Thanks. I downloaded 67 and fixed my current one. Then I was able to install 73. Now everything OK.. BTW Dirk nice plug-in!
              Great news. Great plug-in, and outstanding support from Dirk. Real pleasure to do business with someone like that. (I'm guessing his revenue barely covers his Starbuck's bill )

Regards

Mark

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
              USB UIRT
              HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
              2GIG Thermostat
              BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
              BLUPS
              UltraLog (SQL2008)
              Jon00 Plugins
              Global Cache IP2IR
              Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Dirk, when will this ver. Be the official one?
                Hector
                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Dirk, when will this ver. Be the official one?
                  I usually wait a couple of weeks, especially when the changes are big, to see if anything got broken before I update the official version.

Dirk

Comment

New beta v.74 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.74:

• Added option in .ini file to change plugin name (either different name or lower case) Note: changing this will mess up all your events/actions and you will have to recreate them all
                    • Added support for Slacker radio stations, iHeartRadio, RHapsody channels, they will now be learned radiostations
                    • Changed default behavior of "Include Learned RadioStations" from false to true (only effect api calls next/prev radiostation)

Comment

Hey Dirk, what are the procedures to install the new ver?
                      Hector
                      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hey Dirk, what are the procedures to install the new ver?
                        You can find it here http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...45&postcount=1 , it is at the bottom.

Download it, unpack it. Stop HS. Click on setup, click on the OK button (might have to move the install window). Start HS.
                        That's it.

Dirk

Comment

New beta v.75 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.75:

• I pulled Beta .74. There might be a bug in the event handling, meaning, events such as track change start/stop are not reported. Investigating if only in my copy or slipped into released version.
                          • Made update to Art.aspx file. When you change the plugin name to something else then "SonosController", your album art could be missing when you open the web page for any specific player
                          • I may finally have solved this pesky "Generic error occurred in GDI+" when retrieving Albumartwork
                          • Fixed an issue where a previously discovered player, when not on-line when HS is started, but comes on-line afterwards, won't get initialized properly
                          • Optimized the code for Player changes to avoid unnecessary MusicDB updates due to announcements
                          • Added a property PlayerIconURL, which you can read if you want to display an icon representing the type of player (S5, ZP90, ZP120..). This is retrieved from the player itself

Comment

great, thanks a lot !

Comment

New beta v.76 posted

Sorry for all the betas, guess I broke more than I bargained for and some folks just ran into so interop issues.

Changes to v1.0.0.76:

• URGGH, found another issue with changing plugin name. The buttons on the HS Webpage don't work anymore. Moreover, actions are being treated either. Fixed here . Hopefully this is the last fix. As of version .v76 the plugin name will be changing from SONOSCONTROLLER to SonosController by default, in fact for as far is I have tested, there is no need to redo events/actions, but if one happens to be broken, just recreate it. If you are upgrading from beta .74 or .75 and you don't care about the name, do nothing. If you do care and want the name to be in lower case, stop HS, remove this line from the .ini file: "Plugin Name=SONOSCONTROLLER", restart HS and now the plugin name should be in lowercase. If you had it set to anything else than SonosController than leave the entry in the .ini file.
                              • There seems to be a compatibility problem using the Interop.ADODB.dll with DooMotion, mcsXap and BLRadar. This version removes the use of the COM object (Interop.adodb.dll) and uses the .net provided adodb
                              • Fixed minor issue on toggling repeat/shuffle

Comment

don't know if it's new to version 1.0.0.76, but getting things like this in my logging a couple of times a day:

31-12-2011 14:46:26 SonosController ZonePlayer Living Room has been disconnected from the network in myDeviceFinderCallBack_DeviceLost.
                                31-12-2011 14:46:31 SonosController ZonePlayer Living Room reachable on network. Attempting to reconnect
                                31-12-2011 14:46:31 SonosController Connect: Connecting to ZonePlayer - Living Room: UDN = uuid:RINCON_000E588908BC01400
                                31-12-2011 14:46:32 SonosController Callback received for Zone Living Room with device name = uuid:RINCON_000E588908BC01400 and Model = S5
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController AvTransportCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController RenderingControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController ContentDirectoryControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController ZoneGroupTopology ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController GroupManagement ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController AlarmClock ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController AudioInCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController DevicePropertiesCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:33 SonosController Service callbacks established for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:36 SonosController ERROR in myDeviceFinderCallback_DeviceFound for Living Room. Call back w/ wrong Device pointer. Expected = 333645224 <> 334103160
                                31-12-2011 14:46:40 SonosController Search for ZonePlayer Living Room complete.
                                31-12-2011 14:46:41 SonosController Connect: Connecting to ZonePlayer - Living Room: UDN = uuid:RINCON_000E588908BC01400
                                31-12-2011 14:46:41 SonosController Callback received for Zone Living Room with device name = uuid:RINCON_000E588908BC01400 and Model = S5
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController AvTransportCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController RenderingControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController ContentDirectoryControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController ZoneGroupTopology ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController GroupManagement ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController AlarmClock ControlCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController AudioInCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController DevicePropertiesCallback added for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:42 SonosController Service callbacks established for zoneplayer = Living Room
                                31-12-2011 14:46:50 SonosController Search for ZonePlayer Living Room complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X