Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Plugin Support files

Hi All,

I'm working on a remote plugin and was wondering if and how can I include custom css and js files.

So far the only way I can get it to work is by placing them on the hs machine as I would do with a normal plugin, or by including the code inline in my generated html.

Does anyone have any other tricks on how to do this?

Thanks
    Al

Originally posted by AllenBad View Post
    Hi All,

I'm working on a remote plugin and was wondering if and how can I include custom css and js files.

So far the only way I can get it to work is by placing them on the hs machine as I would do with a normal plugin, or by including the code inline in my generated html.

Does anyone have any other tricks on how to do this?

Thanks
    Al
    I think that is how most people do it, when you look to package your plugin to put it in the HS updater you can include files to deploy which you can then ensure say your CSS was in the HS HTML directory. I don't imagine you can have the CSS file on your remote PC and use it for the HS web server although I might be wrong on that.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      I think that is how most people do it, when you look to package your plugin to put it in the HS updater you can include files to deploy which you can then ensure say your CSS was in the HS HTML directory. I don't imagine you can have the CSS file on your remote PC and use it for the HS web server although I might be wrong on that.
      Now that I think about it I think you are right, there is really no way for hs to access files on the remote computer.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X