UPS does not see battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott12v View Post
    the "Power Status" device has a Device String of "Not Set" even though the Device Value (and subsequently the image) are correct. The device value says "On AC Power" when plugged in, but the device string never changes from Not Set.

This is with HS3
    This was fixed today in 2.0.8
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Originally posted by lockon View Post
      I also struggled with this for a while on Windows Server 2008 R2. At first I thought it was something to do with the server version of Windows. However, I discovered that even after uninstalling the APC PowerChute Personal software, the APC drivers remained installed. To verify this you can go to device manager and expand Battery. If you see "APC UPS" or similar then you have to right click and uninstall... the key here is to tick the box that says "delete the drivers for this device" (or similar - I can't remember the exact wording).

Once that is done, click on Action and "Scan for hardware changes". You should see HID UPS Battery show up. From there you can stop and start HomeSeer and it should work.

Sunil
      This worked for me.

Thanks

- Robert

Comment

More than one UPS connected - BLUPS only sees one

Hello,

Does anyone have more than one UPS connected and showing in BLUPS?

I have two different models, one MGE, which windows system sees, the other is a Tripplite and Windows doesn't see - however, both are showing up in device manager.

I may choose to install the Tripplite software to see if this puts a driver on that might help, but thought I'd ask the group first.

thanks,
        Dave
        Last edited by dhalsall; November 11, 2015, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X