slow response on unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow response on unlock

Been using the Ultram1g3 plugin for my Elk M1 Gold security board. I always though I had a Zwave issue and today was able to rule that out. My goal is first to set my alarm at the alarm keyboard then Hs3 reads the M1Gold through the plugin, then locks a door with a schlage Zwave lock. Here is the problem. Set the alarm and the schlage lock closes in about 1 to 2 seconds. which is acceptable. However when the system is disarmed, and I've sat and watched this on Hstouch, it takes anywheres up to 10 to 15 seconds for the alarm to switch from armed to disarmed making the zwave lock wait impatiently. Are there any other settings that I need to confirm ? Once the disarmed signal goes through the lock immediately opens.

Stuart

Current Date/Time: 2/4/2018 12:42:38 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.410
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 1 Day 0 Hours 42 Minutes 36 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.75
    Number of Devices: 179
    Number of Events: 144
    Available Threads: 200
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender
    License: Registered
    License: 55735
    User Name and Access Level: homeseer (Admin)
    WAN IP Address: 76.11X.XX.XX
    Web Server Port: 8181

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.50.0: BLBackup
    2.0.93.0: BLRF
    3.5.16105.96: GTS CPUXA
    3.0.0.4: Rain8
    3.0.6551.16372: UltraM1G3
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Once you hear the Elk M1 speak the system is disarmed, are you stating the event to trigger on that disarm event is taking 10 to 15 seconds to run? Can you please provide a screenshot of your HomeSeer event?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi,
      Yes the alarm first speaks that it is disarmed. Then while also now watching on my phone I can see the area go from armed to disarmed varying from 1 or 2 seconds up to about 10-15 seconds. Then my event continues to complete, but not until the condition is matched.

The plugin shows the action at 12:50:43, yet the HS log shows it completing at 12:50:52
      It took 9 seconds. Sometimes its shorter and sometimes longer.
      Stuart
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Stuart; February 4, 2018, 02:44 PM. Reason: additional documentation

Comment

UltraJones,

So I did some investigating and did this.
        I created an output in the Elk M1 panel. I created a rule in the Elk to turn on an output(3) I called alarm status. It is turned on when the alarm is armed and turned off the output when the alarm is disarmed.
        If you look at the jpegs you'll see that the plugin acknowledges the alarm was disarmed at 12:42:09pm. The time stamp on the output confirms this. But in order for the plugin to timestamp a time on the output(3), based on the rule it had to know the alarm was disarmed. So I think that there is a 9 second times loss in the plugin.

Stuart
        Attached Files

Comment

Loosing a space in the device name

I was using Jon00's event viewer and was wondering why I couldn't search and find all events related to an individual zone from the UltraM1G plugin. I have to do a partial search as both if statements refer to the save device.
          When creating an event if I select a device and a condition the full "IF ellk M1 Zone.... is displayed correctly. However find the zone from the drop down as " UltraM1G3: Elk M1 zone status" after selecting the "zone" and "status" when collapsed it only displays "Zone001 [Front Door]" here is the problem

Plugin Zone 001
          Zone001

The original in the device properties has a space between the Zone and 001 but the end result for the dropdown looses the space.

I don't know if this inconsistency is happening from the plugin or the the way Homeseer processes the plugin.

Stuart
          Attached Files

Comment

The If statement in your event is a HomeSeer trigger and not an UltraM1G plug-in trigger. That means there could be a delay between the time my plug-in sets the device value and the HomeSeer system detecting the value change. Try changing the trigger to "UltraM1G3: Elk M1 Alarm Status", then select the Area, then changes to "Disarmed". Let me know if that helps.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones,
              Hi, I don't know if you missed this or not. But could you comment on the message below that there is a space difference, and wondering if you look at the two if statements. Both generated by the plugin but one says Zone001 and the other says Zone 001. This may also be how Hs picks up the plugin.
              Thanks,
              Stuart

Comment

Working...
              X