No announcement yet.

Zooz ZEN15 power switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any trick to getting the sub-status items to show up? I just received mine from Amazon & got it pulled into Homeseer, but the only thing I get is On/Off indication for Switch Binary (see attached) - I've rescanned the zwave device etc with no luck?

Sorry to hijack, I was really hoping I would be able to use this to monitor my sump pump activity as we get into the spring here.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shnelson View Post
      Is there any trick to getting the sub-status items to show up? I just received mine from Amazon & got it pulled into Homeseer, but the only thing I get is On/Off indication for Switch Binary (see attached) - I've rescanned the zwave device etc with no luck?

Sorry to hijack, I was really hoping I would be able to use this to monitor my sump pump activity as we get into the spring here.
      How close was the device to your Z-Wave interface when you attempted to rescan it? Also which version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Very close range, my z-stick is sitting about 4 feet away from the plug right now & it was within a foot when initially included.

I have 3.0.1.190 for a zwave plugin version.

Looking back through the manual for the ZEN15, I did use the secure method when including it - not sure if that is a problem or not.

Comment

Originally posted by shnelson View Post
          Very close range, my z-stick is sitting about 4 feet away from the plug right now & it was within a foot when initially included.

I have 3.0.1.190 for a zwave plugin version.

Looking back through the manual for the ZEN15, I did use the secure method when including it - not sure if that is a problem or not.
          You should remove it and then use the non secured method to include it as a test.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            You should remove it and then use the non secured method to include it as a test.
            That was it, thanks!

Now I'm on to charting the data somehow. Still working through my trial period of HS - but it's looking like the way I'm going to go now that I'm becoming more familiar with it.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
              The button reporting is fixed in Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.188 which will posted shortly. We also added all the parameters to the settings section of the device so you can adjust easily.
              I just tested with Z-Wave Plug-in version 3.0.1.190 (I'm using HS3 version 3.0.0.368) and I still have the same problem. I manually turn off the device and its status is not updated in HomeSeer. Do I need to rescan the device?

Comment

Did you remove it from the network and then add it back? Might need to do that.

Originally posted by randman View Post
                I just tested with Z-Wave Plug-in version 3.0.1.190 (I'm using HS3 version 3.0.0.368) and I still have the same problem. I manually turn off the device and its status is not updated in HomeSeer. Do I need to rescan the device?

Comment

No, haven’t yet. Will try when I get back in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                    I got more of these ZEN15 devices. They're great! With new Z-Wave Plug-in version, I can confirm that turning on and off the device is now reflected properly in HomeSeer. Also, the Settings page now makes it easy to change the settings (instead of before, when you had to enter the parameter numbers, sizes and values). Thanks, HomeSeer!

Comment

Working...
                    X