concord 4 water detector and window bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

concord 4 water detector and window bars

Ok guys. i never do a quick help request on any site.. however wife isnt happy...
    with my zone 7 going to supervisory a lot and couldn't get it figured out I reset the alarm.. yes Clear memory..

ok so that is done..

i have ALL items learned in except for a glass-break but that is for another topic...

so I have a water detector and 2 window bars in the basement..
    i believe the water detector is
    http://www.home-technology-store.com...0-744-95R.aspx

and I cant find the window bar..
    realyl it is a bar with a spring in it and a rubber nub.. rubber nub goes into a pad. That pad has a wire that goes to pretty much a door/window sensor..

I am showing the water detector and both window bars as open...
    makes sense.... water detector has 2 brass nubs.. when water bridges them it triggers...

so how does one flip the thought on the alarm of a normal closed to a normal open?
    i have searched high and low.. and am now stuck...
    i have to take my kids to hockey so thought id post this up first before i head out...

i remember i had issues the first time i tried this... but got it.. i wrote down everything but cant find the paper.. this time im going to fill out the paper in the alarm pdf and print it to pdf to save...

and to verify my always open theory.. i just took a window bar off and now that one sensor is not saying open anymore.. so backwards thinking...

thanks for the help...
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

now im out the door but before i go... update..
    i unplugged the alarm and pulled battery... powered back on..
    with water detector on 38 all is good... and it shows NO so normally open... but that one is fine..

the document was a little hard to read...

i chose group 16 for all windows.. but they are not hardwired.. they have hardwired twice.. 14 i think and 16...

for concord 4 what should the grouping be for door/windows? also what grouping for the window bars?

when i hold the window bar unit in my hand... i press the button (as the rod would do) then the panel shows it is open...

appreciate it guys
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Working...
    X