This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2413s

Just got 2113s PLM to replace the old PLM I was using.. A bit confused tough the Quick-Start Guide states to download a driver and load it.. Does one have to do this or can one just install it on the com port and use it like the old one ??? I hate extra layers of software,, Look at all the trouble the SDM was. Extra layers of software just slows things down and adds another layer of problems !!! I am hoping that if the VCP driver does need to be loaded it is only used to tell were PLM is and not have every command sent thur the VCP.. Does anybody know if the cable is the same between units ??

TIA

Originally posted by dem5867 View Post
    Just got 2113s PLM to replace the old PLM I was using.. A bit confused tough the Quick-Start Guide states to download a driver and load it.. Does one have to do this or can one just install it on the com port and use it like the old one ??? I hate extra layers of software,, Look at all the trouble the SDM was. Extra layers of software just slows things down and adds another layer of problems !!! I am hoping that if the VCP driver does need to be loaded it is only used to tell were PLM is and not have every command sent thur the VCP.. Does anybody know if the cable is the same between units ??

TIA
    the 2413s does not require any additional drivers. i'll have to update my 'getting started' post.

You can use the same cable as a 2412s
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X