Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very odd. I do see it when I click edit or view the page source. It seems benign. Probably some kind of page bug. I don't have any idea what "mytube" is.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack the thread. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by mnsandler; December 29, 2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I was just thinking - Is there an HS3 Insteon plugin function we could call in a script to change the dim level?

Comment

Originally posted by galoobus View Post
        I was just thinking - Is there an HS3 Insteon plugin function we could call in a script to change the dim level?
        we will need to wait until HST fixes the bug.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

HS3 Insteon Plug-In Version 3.0.3.13 Release

To all
          Are you still seeing hsevent errors with this version?

Anything else critical to report?
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            To all
            Are you still seeing hsevent errors with this version?

Anything else critical to report?
            I've seen the following error:
            Error in ConfigDevice: Unable to cast object of type 'X10SettingsClass' to type 'System.Byte[]'. -- Details System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'X10SettingsClass' to type 'System.Byte[]'.
            at HSPI_Insteon.HSPI.ConfigDevice(Int32 ref, String user, Int32 userRights, Boolean newDevice)

4 errors on Jan 11th, 1 on Jan 7th, 14 on Jan 5th...

There is no other activity in the HS log around the timing of this error. I have no X10 devices. I have a few virtual devices defined, but no X10 code declared for them.

BTW, I just realized there is no more way to activate the X10 component of the plug-in as before: don't really care, but didn't see this change go by.

Comment

Slow Updates

Hello,
              I have 75 Insteon device to enter and i am on 45 and it is getting really slow to update. Any improvements available, i am using the version included with the automated install.
              Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jtsnyderjr View Post
                Hello,
                I have 75 Insteon device to enter and i am on 45 and it is getting really slow to update. Any improvements available, i am using the version included with the automated install.
                Thanks.
                Mark would probably suggest you download the latest version, 3.0.3.13. You can get it at the top of this thread.

Comment

I don't have any insteon device yet but am trying to setup the plugin to control my x10 stuff but I have been unable to get it to control x10 devices.

I have attached an error log, it looks like it is receiving my x10 commands but not sending them. I changed the extension to .xml so I could post it on the forum

any help would be really appreciated

Cheers Ken
                  Attached Files
                  HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by jtsnyderjr View Post
                    Hello,
                    Thanks.
                    also, remove Link xx= blank lines from your insteon.ini. this is a bug in hs3 that is slowing things down
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                      I don't have any insteon device yet but am trying to setup the plugin to control my x10 stuff but I have been unable to get it to control x10 devices.

I have attached an error log, it looks like it is receiving my x10 commands but not sending them. I changed the extension to .xml so I could post it on the forum

any help would be really appreciated

Cheers Ken
                      Ken,
                      are you using the latest plugin posted, and did you follow the directions at the top of the thread for creating x10 devices.

also, the log file is an html file which i can't open right now. if the plugin generates an insteon error report.log file (which is plain text) please post.
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

What is the latest version? 3.0.3.13 posted here, or 3.0.3.2 in the updater?
                        HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Originally posted by misraels View Post
                          What is the latest version? 3.0.3.13 posted here, or 3.0.3.2 in the updater?
                          for my versioning, bigger numbers are newer. so 3.0.3.13 is newer. it will be in the updater later today
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Update: Looks like for some reason it renamed my file to UC. It really should have been HSPI_Insteon.exe. All set here on updated version.
                            M

OK. I just tried to update thru the updater and its failing. Any ideas what to manually remove and get it working again.

1/14/2014 7:57:14 PM ~!~Error~!~Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_INSTEON.exe Class: HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI->Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.

1/14/2014 9:17:35 PM ~!~Error~!~Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_INSTEON.exe Class: HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI->

Thanks, Matt
                            Last edited by mattm55; January 14, 2014, 09:36 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
                              Update: Looks like for some reason it renamed my file to UC. It really should have been HSPI_Insteon.exe. All set here on updated version.
                              M

OK. I just tried to update thru the updater and its failing. Any ideas what to manually remove and get it working again.

1/14/2014 7:57:14 PM ~!~Error~!~Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_INSTEON.exe Class: HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI->Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.

1/14/2014 9:17:35 PM ~!~Error~!~Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_INSTEON.exe Class: HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI->

Thanks, Matt
                              Matt,
                              thanks for the feedback. I'll check the Updater package
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

iolinc

just updated from 3.0.3.2 to .13 and my iolinc output relay seems to have stopped working. the input relay is working fine.

is this a known issue, or should i a detailed log for you?
                                HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Working...
                                X