Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

revisit the other thread and try one of the versions there then setup the script accordingly
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

But isnt the script for HS2 and not HS3?

Comment

Originally posted by ez1976 View Post
        But isnt the script for HS2 and not HS3?
        you will need plugin 3.0.5.5 and the vb.net script which will work for hs3 as well.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Will check the script and update you.
          in addition i will get the log entries for you

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            is the device saving your settings? when you reread links and settings do the same settings get get read back in?

i just want to see the log entries when you activate the few settings i mentioned
            Hey mark.
            This morning a settings that opens up shades only at 10% didn't work and only 20% opened it to what was 10% the previous evening.

So I did a re-read of the device settings and links on that device only.
            After that the 10% was back to normal.
            Does this help?

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
              you will need plugin 3.0.5.5 and the vb.net script which will work for hs3 as well.
              sorry but i may be blind.
              where is the 3.0.5.5 posted? all i see is 3.0.5.4

Comment

sorry but i may be blind.
                where is the 3.0.5.5 posted? all i see is 3.0.5.4
                i just posted 3.0.5.6 instead. you will need to execute the script with this call

hs.runscriptfunc "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", Nothing)
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

but what about the vb file where i put the ID of the devices to set the sync checkbox?

otherwise i get this

Error Exception handling event action ACTION SCRIPT for event z_Generic Events Sync Responder Checboxes: Illegal characters in path.

Event Running script statement immediately: &hs.runscriptfunc "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", Nothing)
                  \

the previous command you posted was "hs.runex("setlinked.vb", "main", Nothing)"
                  isnt there a ( missing ?

Comment

ok. i'm getting myself confused with running the script vs call the plugin function in HS3

put script setlinked.vb into \scripts folder

Code:
                    sub main(parms as object)
                           hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"aa.bb.cc", True})
                           hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"xx.yy.zz", True})
                           rem replace aa.bb.cc with an insteon id, add additional lines with the other Insteon IDs
                    end sub

run the script with the following command:

hs.runex("setlinked.vb", "main", Nothing)
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

get this

Error Running script(2) &hs.runex("setlinked.vb", "main", Nothing), init error: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'hs.runex'

the vb file is now:

sub main(parms as object)
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"1F.67.58", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"20:32:BF", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"24.EF.A8", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"2B.2A.80", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"29.43.00", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"20.1B.A9", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"1F.DF.7B", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"20.1B.E3", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"30.64.E0", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"20.32.62", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"22:CB:BC", True})
                      hs.PluginFunction "Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"20:32B", True})

end sub

Comment

why did hst change the basics?

try this:

hs.runscript("setlinked.vb", true, true)
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

never boring

17:08:53 Error Compiling script setlinked.vb: End of statement expected.
                          נוב-02 17:08:53 Error Compiling script setlinked.vb: Method arguments must be enclosed in parentheses.
                          נוב-02 17:08:53 Error Compiling script setlinked.vb: End of statement expected.
                          נוב-02 17:08:53 Error Compiling script setlinked.vb: Method arguments must be enclosed in parentheses.
                          נוב-02 17:08:53 Error Compiling script setlinked.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.

Comment

two fixes:
                            1. Main must be capitalized
                            2. add an open paren after pluginfunction like the following:

I tested this it should work

sub Main(parms as object)
                            hs.PluginFunction("Insteon", "", "SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices", new object() {"1B.9B.F1", false})
                            end sub

call with

&hs.runscript "setlinked.vb", true, true
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

works great!!!
                              should i schedule to run once a day?

Comment

works great!!!
                                should i schedule to run once a day?
                                yes, i was going to suggest that
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X