Aeon Labs Multisensor 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Labs Multisensor 6

I have a few Aeon Labs Multisensor 6 units, and cannot get them to work with BLRader. I can set them up as a motion sensor and they do trigger, however the associated occupancy sensor does not trigger????
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Did you set them up as a value triggered device? You may need to go the device status graphic pairs to get the values
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Did you set them up as a value triggered device? You may need to go the device status graphic pairs to get the values
      Yes they are set as value triggered.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Capture a debug log of one triggering and let me know the device reference so I can trace it though
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Capture a debug log of one triggering and let me know the device reference so I can trace it though
          Hi Bob, sorry you are going to love this. Read in another post that parameter 4 should be set to 5 prior to my original post above. In HS that will show as motion disabled, but in fact it is.

When I triggered it to create the debug log it worked perfectly, I'll keep an eye on it for the next few days.

Sorry to have taken up your time.
          sigpic

Comment

No problem - glad you got them working
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Multisensor 6 with Homeseer zwave plugin

I've been messing with two of these sensors for several days and cannot seem to get them to work reliably. In particular I need some insight into the tampering function. Every time I touch the sensor it sets off the "cover removed/Tampering" event. That takes several minutes to recover but then it goes into the "Unknown" state -- value=254 and seems to sit there indefinitely If I reset the sensor it might work for a while but if I bump it (or just try to install it on it's mount) it goes right back to the tampering issue. Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried firmware 1.07 and 1.08, same results. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X