Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLGData error GetCalendarEventsForXDays(): Calendar: User Name does not exi

Hi Bob,
    I created another Google account, linked it as I did with the other account, unfortunately both of them are not working anymore. I'm getting these messages when I run the function below. I changed the "name", would it make a difference? I do not have access to the physical pc and I was thinking that perhaps you saw it before until I can send you the debug file. On a different note, where the debug file is located?

By the way, could it be possible to add a button to verify that the link to Google calendar has been successful, otherwise how do you know?

BLGData error GetCalendarEventsForXDays(): Calendar: UserName does not exist for user in the plug-in

You know the link is good if you can see your calendars.
    The debug log is in the HS3 root folder
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

It looks like that one account is actually linked to the other account so when I click on house account, it give me the work account. From the house account, when I click on view calendar, it does not show me anything, while I can see the work account but I get this message "from one or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the permission to view them" Should I remove both of them and relink them in your program or recreate them in Google and then link them in your program?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
        It looks like that one account is actually linked to the other account so when I click on house account, it give me the work account. From the house account, when I click on view calendar, it does not show me anything, while I can see the work account but I get this message "from one or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the permission to view them" Should I remove both of them and relink them in your program or recreate them in Google and then link them in your program?
        I would just remove them from the plugin and add them again first
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Good news, I'm able to see the calendar and add events to it from within your plugin, unfortunately I'm still having this issue BLGData error GetCalendarEventsForXDays(): Calendar: "UserName" does not exist for user in the plug-in

Any hints?

Comment

I figured it out, I was selecting the name thinking that that was the calendar name instead I need to selected from within the calendar link, in my case I would have three entries.
            View Todays Reminders user@gmail.com
            'Time Zone: America/New_York
            'View Todays Reminders Contacts
            'View Todays Reminders Holidays in United States

Comment

Working...
            X