CM-11a Not seeing All-ON and All-OFF commands [resolved in v3.0.0.37]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitar View Post
    ... One question I do have is why there is no basic logging of send and receive commands for X-10. I don't mean debug, but basic ON, OFF, set to, type stuff like what we see with Z-Wave?
    I do not believe the X10 plugins have ever logged every command (except in debug mode), even in the HS2 days. For me this would be overkill and fill my log with redundant info, but if this is a feature that folks would find useful I can it to the improvement list.

Looking forward to the results of your testing on the recent plugin changes.
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Kitar, any updates on your testing? Has anyone else tried this version?
      Best regards,
      -Mark-

Comment

I have the version installed and no issues, but I only have a few basic powerline x10 devices remaining.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thank you for the feedback! Please let me know if you run into any issues.
          Best regards,
          -Mark-

Comment

Rock solid so far

Originally posted by mfisher View Post
            Kitar, any updates on your testing? Has anyone else tried this version?
            I think you fixed all the issues I was concerned about. The plug-in performs well and is very stable and functional.

Thank you for taking the time to make it right.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know that it is working for you! I'll mark this as resolved.
              Best regards,
              -Mark-

Comment

Very glad I found this thread! I migrated from HS2 to HS3 over the weekend and HS3 was not recognizing any incoming X10 commands using X10 plugin version 3.0.0.36 and the XTB-232. Installing this version (3.0.0.37) solved the problems I was seeing. Thanks Mark!

Comment

Glad you found it too! You should probably install the most current beta version (3.0.0.40) so that you have all the current bug fixes.
                  Best regards,
                  -Mark-

Comment

Thanks Mark, will do.

Comment

Working...
                    X