No announcement yet.

Warmup 4iE WiFi Digital Touchscreen Programmable Bright Porcelain Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warmup 4iE WiFi Digital Touchscreen Programmable Bright Porcelain Thermostat

Can this thermostat be connected to HS?
    I am planning to use electric underfloor heating and need to have floor temperature probe plus thermostat in each room.
    Can i use this one and somehow control it with HS?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warmup-4iE...IAAOSwdzVXtB6h

+1

Comment

I spend more time than is healthy on here and have not seen a plugin for it nor anyone mention it. I've had a poke around the Wamup website and can't see anything obvious to suggest that they have an API or a published control protocol so it would either be contacting them and asking if they have any 3rd party control methods or spending some quality time with wireshark. Then you would probably need a plugin writer to write you a plugin to get any decent functionality out of it between the thermostat and HS.

Comment

Thanks
        is there any known thermostats for UFH similar to this that work with HS?
        or how to do this with HS

Comment

4ie code

I had the same question, so I reached out to my supplier. I've had the 3ie system installed for about 3 years. And while it works and looks great, the settings are lost everytime power goes away. Annoying. The 4ie has WiFi and an iOS/Android app to control remotely.

So apparently the code for this system is available open source. I haven't gone to find it yet, nor investigate how much effort is required, but it's a start.

Any coders out there interested?

Comment

I don't need UFH but did a quick search... I found this same discussion which indicates they released an API very recently.

https://community.smartthings.com/t/...ommunity/37651

Comment

Connecting

I found that as well and it appears to be an app that may appear to connect to a Smart Things hub. I'm not sure how to connect to Homeseer using it. Is this something that requires programming? I didn't see any code. I know Java and could learn scripting if need be. Is there a thread here to implement code on the HS?

Comment

+1

Comment

Anyone know anymore about an API for this? I see they now have an IFTTT Applet, so that can be integrated with HS if needed.

Scott

Comment

Thought I would resurrect this thread. Anyone doing anything with a plugin for this - I think it's UK specific but could be wrong

Cheers
                    Scott

Comment

Comment

I too would love to integrate the 4ie with Homeseer and would love some form of plugin or way I can control it.

Comment

If anyone is listening, I have integrated my warmup wifi thermostat into homeseer. I have events which set the temperature to a set value in Celsius. I'm using webhooks and IFTTT pro with about a 10s lag.

Comment

There is a Python script which I'm using with HS3

https://pypi.org/project/warmup4ie/

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
                              There is a Python script which I'm using with HS3

https://pypi.org/project/warmup4ie/

Scott
                              Can you elaborate on the HS integration as this link details the HA integration.
                              Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X