Duplicate Log Entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate Log Entries

I recently migrated my HS3 software and Aotec Zstick from my personal computer to a HS3 dedicated system (Lenovo Thinkpad Mini).

The migration went smoothly using information and procedures from this forum and is outlined below. HS3 is up and running on the new system however I am now getting duplicate log entries that appear to originate from the Zwave plugin.

What used to show in the log as a single line entry like:

Jul-26 1:50:03 PM Z-Wave Zstick: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 51

Now displays 5 lines all containing the same information and timestamp like this:

Jul-26 1:50:03 PM Z-Wave Zstick: Z-Wave Wake-Up Notification Received for Node 51

I migrated from Windows 7 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit using the following steps.

1. Downloaded and installed HS3 on the new system.
    2. Backed up the HS3 configuration on the old system using the config backup on the HS3 setup page.
    3. Shut down HS3 on the old system.
    4. Replaced the entire HS3 directory structure under Program Files (x86) on the new system with the HS3 directory structure from the old system under Program Files (x86).
    5. Removed the Aotec Zstick Gen5 from the old system and plugged it into the new system. Windows 10 on the new system recognized it on Com 3.
    6. Started HS3 on the new system.
    7. Did a restore config on the new system using the backup from the old system. I was unsure if this step was needed as I had copied the entire HS3 directory structure but did it anyhow.
    8. Reset the Ztick port from com 8 (old system) to com 3 (new system).
    9. Restarted the Zwave plugin.

At this point all my devices were present and HS3 appeared to be running normally. I had to re-authorize my Ecobee plugin however all the other plugins operated OK.

HS3 has been running on the new system for about a day with no issues other than the duplicate log lines. I have re-started HS3 a couple times to see if that solved the issue to no avail.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Current Date/Time: 7/26/2017 3:24:57 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.318
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 18 Hours 11 Minutes 52 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.76
    Number of Devices: 273
    Number of Events: 45
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.18: Ecobee
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.0.73: weatherXML
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Is this under standard logging or debug logging of the z-wave network?

Comment

Had to double check but detailed logging is Not enabled.

I did the directory structure replacement again last night and did not do the config restore step.

That solved it.
      Last edited by RobertG; July 27, 2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X