Adjust volume in 5 rooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adjust volume in 5 rooms?

Hi, just starting to create a simple GUI in HSTouch for Iphone and would like to get some inputs.

With 5 rooms/speakers which need to be controlled and volume from 0-100% it can be a lot of Events.

I was hoping to be able to turn room on (with a set volume) and off, but also have +/- buttons in 5% steps.

Any idea how I should solve this?

Perhaps there is a very simple solution to this.

Thanks.

I am definitely interested in seeing this one..... I have a lot of Sonos speakers am very interested is seeing what others do..

Comment

Originally posted by erling View Post
      Hi, just starting to create a simple GUI in HSTouch for Iphone and would like to get some inputs.

With 5 rooms/speakers which need to be controlled and volume from 0-100% it can be a lot of Events.

I was hoping to be able to turn room on (with a set volume) and off, but also have +/- buttons in 5% steps.

Any idea how I should solve this?

Perhaps there is a very simple solution to this.

Thanks.
      Not sure I understand the problem. Each airplay speaker device has -/+ controls you can use them in events or directly in HSTouch to adjust the volume in 5% steps.

Comment

PS: The plug-in is excellent.

Comment

yes you can create an event to adjust the volume of a speaker +5% or -5%. Just use the '+' and '-' controls attached to speaker devices like in the screenshot below:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	speakerplus5percetn.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1182764

from HSTouchDesigner instead of using events you can create buttons that use the '+' and '-' control directly.

Originally posted by erling View Post
          Is it possible to get status from each speaker? On/off + volume level.

Sorry if I gave you grey hair.

PS: The plug-in is excellent.
          yes it's possible, in HSTouchDesigner create a label then in StatusTrackingNormal field select the iTunes speaker device you want to track.

Comment

A big thanks, so easy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X