Mobile - Fan to ON reverts back to Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile - Fan to ON reverts back to Auto

Using the HS3 iPhone app and trying to place the fan in manual ON mode from auto mode. When I touch the FAN button on the app, the app shows ON and the web interface will show CIRCULATE. Then the app and the web interface will revert back to AUTO. In no instance does the fan turn on. I can use the webpage to hit ON and in this instance the ON icon will show and the fan will turn on. I'd like to manually turn on fan from the phone but seems that phone app FAN button is tied to circulate which doesn't seem to work.

Also, changing the temperature on the app takes a while for each degree of temperature to register. Not able to quickly toggle to targeted temp. Rather each temp first needs to register with HS then the app allows you to change 1 more degree.

Any insights?

Hmm, I've never experienced either of these issues. Are there any logs in HS3 that might help me narrow things down? What model thermostats are you using? I'll take a look and see if there's something in the code that might do what you're indicating.

Comment

CT50. Nothing in logs with the exception of CAPI reference to turning on the fan. There doesn't seem to be away to get any more detail on the logs.

Comment

Working...
      X