Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO Homeseer triggers?

HI,
    I am closing in on getting a solar PV system installed on my roof. An because of this, I was looking for a good energy monitor system, and found Brultech's Greeneye Monitor.
    I have been reading for a few days, and found this HS3 plugin already supports the GEM, so that makes the choice much easier, since I really want this GEM system integrated into HS.
    I found the instruction manual for this plugin, and read through it(dated Jan 2014), so I would have some idea what I was getting myself into.
    At the very bottom, it says that there are no triggers for use in this plugin? Granted I am new to the GEM, as I haven't even bought it yet, but I find it hard to believe there are no triggers? So this plugin can JUST monitor the power usage, but can't get HS to react to the usage?
    Maybe I am not seeing the whole picture, but it was one of those
    "WHOA! take a step back from this idea" Moments

You can configure HomeSeer triggers for the main panel or any individual channel for the following:

1) KWh Realtime
    2) KWh So Far Today
    3) KWh Yesterday
    4) KWh Last 7 Days
    5) KWh Last 30 Days

1) Watt Realtime
    2) Watt So Far Today
    3) Watt Yesterday
    4) Watt Last 7 Days
    5) Watt Last 30 Days

You can also configure triggers for the GEM temperature and pulse counters.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the answers,
      This GREENEYE Monitor has just moved up to the top of my todo list.

Comment

Working...
      X