This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraGCIR3 HSPI - Bug Reports

Please post any issues you experience with the UltraGCIR3 HSPI here.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Here you go.
    1. Options->Wait time: Saves changes to ini file correctly, but always shows 1.

2. Actions don't seem to be working yet?

One minor comment.. When you first startup the plugin it looks for all of the GC devices and then creates HS devices for them (not exactly sure when that occurred though). When you put in the IP's to ignore, it's after the fact (or so it seems) and they are already created so you need to manually delete them. Not a huge deal, and I suspect putting logic to stop it from auto-creating the devices would probably be ugly..

Z

Comment

Double entries

UJ

Not sure if this is the plugin or HS3. Appears to be in your plugins, sometime double entries and there are a couple of triple entries.

Gene
      Attached Files

Comment

I think that is HomeSeer3. I have seen that when viewing View > Device Management, but a refresh fixes it. Do you see that every time?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It's there all the time. When adding an event I have to search through however many there are to fine the one that works. If there are three there only one will be the one that works. The other two will not work. Bye the way I do not see them when I view device management.

Comment

Hi

The plug-in installs fine for me, but I can't get it to detect my iTach devices (3 IR and 1 Serial).

I am running HS3 on Windows 8 Pro and have added incoming firewall exceptions for UDP on port 9131 and TCP on 4998-5001 but this has not helped.

Any ideas?

Thanks
            Nicolai
            Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
              Hi

The plug-in installs fine for me, but I can't get it to detect my iTach devices (3 IR and 1 Serial).

I am running HS3 on Windows 8 Pro and have added incoming firewall exceptions for UDP on port 9131 and TCP on 4998-5001 but this has not helped.

Any ideas?

Thanks
              Nicolai
              Same problem here, but on Windows 7.
              I turned off the firewall, still no contact.

Jeff

Comment

All of my Itach's (even the new flex) are being found on Windows 7 with no modifications to the firewall.
                I actually have to put some of them in the ignore box (Ztrollers) so it doesn't grab them.

Z

Comment

If you're having issues getting the plug-in to recognize your devices, then please confirm they can be seen by the Global Cache iHelp program.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                    If you're having issues getting the plug-in to recognize your devices, then please confirm they can be seen by the Global Cache iHelp program.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones
                    Hi Ultra,

Confirmed iHelp on the same box finds all my iTachs.

Regards
                    Nicolai
                    Nicolai L

Comment

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      All of mine are found. Also your plugin for HS2 on the same box finds them all.

I have debug logging turned, but don't get any log messages beyond that the plugin initialized.

(HS2 & HS3 are not running at the same time)

Comment

I notice that since the latest HS3 update (3.0.0.34?), on startup I now get in the log:
                        10/10/2013 7:23:13 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '1' Key being added: '1'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:13 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '0' Key being added: '0'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:13 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-1' Key being added: '-1'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:13 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-2' Key being added: '-2'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:13 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-3' Key being added: '-3'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:12 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '1' Key being added: '1'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:12 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '0' Key being added: '0'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:12 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-1' Key being added: '-1'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:12 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-2' Key being added: '-2'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:12 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-3' Key being added: '-3'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:07 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '1' Key being added: '1'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:07 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '0' Key being added: '0'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:07 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-1' Key being added: '-1'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:07 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-2' Key being added: '-2'
                        10/10/2013 7:23:07 PM Warning Exception adding a (single) pair to the collection: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '-3' Key being added: '-3'

Comment

Can you enable debug, then restart the plug-in in developer mode, then send the console output to ultrajones@hotmail.com?

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Can you enable debug, then restart the plug-in in developer mode, then send the console output to ultrajones@hotmail.com?

Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Sent
                            Nicolai L

Comment

If you're experiencing an issue getting the plug-in to recognize your Global Cache devices, please try this and report back:

1) Open up hspi_ultragcir3.exe.config in the HomeSeer3 root directory using notepad
                              2) Change the line
                              PHP Code:
                              <probing privatePath="bin\hspi_ultracid3"/> to <probing privatePath="bin\hspi_ultragcir3"/> 
                              3) Save the file
                              4) Restart HomeSeer

If that fixes it, I’ll update the package and publish the fix.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                              X