Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, they are all in the correct places. Thanks again for all of your help.

Comment

OK get me a screenshot of your status graphics tab for the lock notification device
      The one where it has the range for the users programmed, entered and removed
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I wasn't positive which one you wanted so included several. Let me know if none of those are the correct ones.

Pat
        Attached Files

Comment

There should be another one that has the 1000, 2000 and 3000 ranges for entered, programmed and removed
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Unfortunately that's it for that lock. That info doesn't show up in any of the devices that were created when it was added. I just checked another Yale lock that is exactly the same model number but in a different location. That one has the 1000, 2000, etc info in the Notifications device (screenshot attached). For some reason the lock we've been working on doesn't have it. I've attached the Notifications device Status Graphics again from the lock that we've been working on. Should I manually create it in order to get this working?
            Attached Files

Comment

No it looks like that lock is reporting it wrong
              I will try and fix it

Do you see the same thing for codes entered?
              Those are the 1000 device values
              Enter a code at the lock and see if it is the right person
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

When a code is entered it is also off by 1. I entered 8137 and the Real Time Log shows User Code 4. That code is actually associated with User Code 3 "Mike and Linda" in the plugin and in the lock.

Pat

Comment

Try 3.0.5
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately no change. Let me know if there is something that I can provide to help.

Pat

Comment

Need a debug log of user code entered
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Bob,

I have upgraded to 3.0.5.0, and my Real Time Log will not load. Not sure what version it would have stopped working, but page never loads... Just spinning until a timeout.

Searching turned up another user with the same problem recently... but a change you made fixed it. I am on Windows 10, as well.

I have attached a log of only clicking the Real Time Log button.

Thanks,
                        Kevin
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kevins669 View Post
                          Bob,

I have upgraded to 3.0.5.0, and my Real Time Log will not load. Not sure what version it would have stopped working, but page never loads... Just spinning until a timeout.

Searching turned up another user with the same problem recently... but a change you made fixed it. I am on Windows 10, as well.

Thanks,
                          Kevin
                          I was having the same problem Just updated to 3.0.5.0 and lost my locks. Initialized again and they were both there and the real-time log now populates.
                          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Bob,

Thanks,
                            Kevin
                            I do not even see the realtime log page being loaded
                            Odd
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                              I do not even see the realtime log page being loaded
                              Odd
                              It is definitely strange - it is actually still trying to load since my post...

Randy - I tried your idea (even though I did not lose my locks), and no luck. I have full control/status of my locks.

This is in IE11 and Chrome.

Comment

It is definitely strange - it is actually still trying to load since my post...

Randy - I tried your idea (even though I did not lose my locks), and no luck. I have full control/status of my locks.

This is in IE11 and Chrome.
                                I don't know if initializing had anything to do with it. The page would just hang like you are describing under 3.0.3.0 and 3.0.4.0. I didn't try it under 3.0.5.0 until after I initialized for the missing locks.
                                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                                X