Does not detect bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does not detect bulb

Does the LIFX bulb and your HomeSeer system exist on the same IP network? Are any of the network switches in your home configured to block broadcast packets?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Everything is on the same network. I double checked all the switches and none of them are set to filter broadcast packets.

Comment

I did a wireshark capture and can see the Lifilabs broadcast packets hitting the homeseer server.

Comment

I just updated my plug-in to support about 10 new LIFX bulbs. Can you please download the latest release and try again?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Well that seems to have fixed it. It didn't detect the bulb right away, but when I came back a few hours later it had detected it and seems to work as it should. Thanks!

Comment

New problem, I can't seem to change the color. When I go to the drop down to select the light it's not listed. It is however listed under the set white option.

Comment

What type of LIFX light bulb is being detected on the plug-in status page?

Comment

LIFX + A19

Comment

I deleted the bulb and after it re-detected it I was able to set the color.

Comment

Working...
                    X