Controller is fine for a day, next morning web service is locked up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controller is fine for a day, next morning web service is locked up

So I've had my homeseer system configured now three times. I'll get all of my events set up so they work off of a scene controller properly but then overnight the controller locks up.

I can still ssh into it, but there's no web interface. When I sudo reboot the device jowihue is broken and all my events are messed up.

Where can I go to find out what's causing it to lock up every night?

Because of my unfamiliarity right now with the Homeseer system I'm going to be forced to dig through every log I can get my hands on to try to find the issue. I'm hoping someone can give me a few suggestions that might get me in the right direction.

I'm running HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.280

Originally posted by attrezzo View Post
    So I've had my homeseer system configured now three times. I'll get all of my events set up so they work off of a scene controller properly but then overnight the controller locks up.

I can still ssh into it, but there's no web interface. When I sudo reboot the device jowihue is broken and all my events are messed up.

Where can I go to find out what's causing it to lock up every night?

Because of my unfamiliarity right now with the Homeseer system I'm going to be forced to dig through every log I can get my hands on to try to find the issue. I'm hoping someone can give me a few suggestions that might get me in the right direction.

I'm running HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.280
    Have you tried contacting our support directly? This message board is for community support only and is not our primary support vehicle. You can reach us at 603-471-2816 or submit a helpdesk ticket at http://helpdesk.homeseer.com. If you call and the techs are busy, be sure to leave a message for a callback.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X