Harmony on SEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony on SEL

Does anyone have this working on the SEL. I have it working on Zee S2 but not the SEL.

I was curious if there is something wrong with my setup or if it's a generic problem with the SEL.

There are some files I couldn't delete and stay if I uninstall the plugin and reinstall it.

I post earlier. I was the one where it finds no devices and with debug on it doesn't give you any information on why. I'm thinking maybe if I had instructions on cleaning out everything for the plugin and tried to install it again that might fix it.

Originally posted by ryanoly View Post
    Does anyone have this working on the SEL. I have it working on Zee S2 but not the SEL.

I was curious if there is something wrong with my setup or if it's a generic problem with the SEL.

There are some files I couldn't delete and stay if I uninstall the plugin and reinstall it.

I post earlier. I was the one where it finds no devices and with debug on it doesn't give you any information on why. I'm thinking maybe if I had instructions on cleaning out everything for the plugin and tried to install it again that might fix it.
    I have the same problem, on a BRIX (same as a SEL), on my Zee S2 it worked also well.
    Hope there comes a solution for it.
    The only error I get is when it "Polls" (5 min) =
    Exception in Hub_Polling_Timer_Elapsed : Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.

Comment

Any news yet?
      It would be Nice Rien comes with a solution !

Comment

Originally posted by Paul32 View Post
        Any news yet?
        It would be Nice Rien comes with a solution !
        Beta is in progress please have some patience...
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

New version does not fix it on the SEL for me. Anyone else had any luck?

Comment

Here also no luck
            Got this error, and no devices.
            I have deleted first the old plug-in, removed the files in the folder/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/
            And after installing the new version did the chmod action.
            Any ideas
            Attached Files

Comment

No ideas. I think we will just have to wait for Rien to fix it. It's probably an easy fix but I'm thinking he might not have a test system for Linux SEL version and that is why it didn't get fixed when Rien released the new version.

I am eagerly waiting though. I can finally sell (or toss in the garbage) my Zee when this is fixed for the SEL.

Comment

Working...
              X