Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting different versions from the updater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting different versions from the updater?

Hi,

Before I lost my PC to 12" of water in my basement, I had version 2.0.154 of HSP, but all I could get from the updater was version 2.0.115. The new beta is out there but I do not want that version.

Can anyone tell me how to get it?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Blade,
    That version is also in the updater. It's just above the beta version.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

I cannot see any other version of HSP in the updater except for the newest BETA, which I do not want.

Am I missing something?
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Check the configure button. It sometimes hides things that you really didn't want hidden.
        Attached Files

Comment

Or to be a little more correct and kind to the software, the users sometimes click on "Hide" options that get forgotten... The updater does not quite yet have the AI features to decide on its own which packages to hide.
          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Rick,
            I was being kind to the individual. The software has no feelings... Although the developer may have ... LOL

Comment

Working...
            X