Weird request ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird request ...

The other day I was reading a post that had an image attached. It appeared to be a screen shot but had torn edges and a 3D look. Anyone know which post that was? Better yet anyone know how that screen shot was made. TIA
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I think this is the one you're looking for. Looks like a photoshop or psp effect to me.

http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...4&m=2286058985

Comment

Good find hhnew -- Thanks

Now to find out how that was accomplished. I have a project I'm working on and this would work out nice if I could do something like this from a screen shot program.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Don't know about that exact picture, but the same effect could be accomplished in photoshop easy enough.

If your screen shots were of a uniform size you could just make a macro of the steps and then run it on the directory that had all your pictures in it.

Sgt-Baker

Comment

Rupp,
          Do you have Microsoft Image Composer? If not it may be hiding on one of your OS install CD's.

While it doesn't do edges, you might be surprised at what you can do. It's really got some fantastic capabilities.

If I figure out how to do an attachment, you should see a very quick example.
          Attached Files

Comment

Rupp, I second the Photoshop.
            I think you can download 30 day version of full Photoshop from CNET.

Marty

Comment

Working...
            X