Wireless Security System Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless Security System Suggestions

I have looked at the Smartlinc wireless security systems. But I need a system that is wireless and will talk with HS.

This way I can integrate HS with ML to have my Security on my touch screens.

In looking further could I pick up a HAI Omni system that controls lights through UPB, controls HVAC, controls Security, has wireless Motion detectors and door monitors?

Would HS beable to control and get stats from all of the above in the HAI system?

Comment

Yes, there is a HAI/Omni plugin that will interface with the Omni Series controllers.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

I should have a DSC Power 832 plugin for HS2 ready soon. DSC has wireless panels.

Comment

Working...
        X