X10 and plcbus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 and plcbus

Is it posible to switch a plcbus appliance modul (R2267E) with a X10 4 scene module without the PLC bus 4808. I thoug that when I use the plcbus plugin the 2 signals (X10 and PLCBUS) where connected. But I need to write a event to switch the plcbus module with X10. I have also a multimedia remote that sends X10 signals. And with that remote I can switch the plcbus module on and of without using the events. Can anyone expain that a'm doing wrong ??

You have to create an event on received X10 to switch on/off the PlcBus module. You should NOT use the same house/code device/code for the X10 Scene module and the PlcBus module.

I bet this works fine with your X10 RF remote because the RF plugin you are using is configured to send a power line signal on RF reception.
    --
    stipus

Comment

x10 and plcbus

Stipus, thanks,

it works fine now, but what I don't understand is, that I can't use for instands "B6" X10 and "B6" PLCBUS. The X10 and PLCBUS electrical signals on the powerline are different so I tought that they didn't interfere with each other. Can you explain why I can't use B6 with X10 and PLCbus ???

Thanks, Peter

Comment

This is because when HomeSeer wants to send B6-ON, it sends the command to one plugin only.
        --
        stipus

Comment

Working...
        X