Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RECCURING event for Node X, but the device doesn't exist on the zwave network????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RECCURING event for Node X, but the device doesn't exist on the zwave network????????

Hi guys,
    I receive regularly (several per day) messages (in the log) like this one for different Nodes number:

Z-wave error~!~Node Event for Node 8 on Network 0XYZABCD, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2 but no valid devices where found

It appears for Node 8, 14, 26, 74, 138, 202, ...

I know many threads are already opened around this kind of problem, but apparently mine is different:

This Nodes don't exists on my Aeon Labs Z-Stick if I navigate to PLUG-INS\Z-wave\Node Information and check that numbers.

And if I navigate to PLUG-INS\Z-wave\Controller Management, in the Controller Node Information, I also see the list of Nodes in the Controller which are the same than the previous operation just above.

So finally, I receive information from Node that don't exist on my stick???

Of course, I have already done several and several tests. I have only one stick and one zwave network. I tried optimazation, full optimization, rescan, ....

My problem is with HS3 (3.0.0.68), I migrated 3 months ago and before with the same stick on HS2, I didn't received errors like that.

Anyone an idea????
    Last edited by cthibaud; April 23, 2014, 11:13 AM.

Any idea?

Comment

Hi,

for information, the problems are resolved with the update of homeseer version 3.0.0.68 and zwave plugin version 3.0.0.136.
      No more errors like describe above

Comment

Working...
      X