Homeseer zee s2 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer zee s2 help

Hi, I am having an issue connecting to my homeseer zee s2. Before when it was working fine, I used to be able to connect from the "web interface" button from the homeseer window from my desktop. And this used to take me to the ip address of my homeseer and I would be able to see the controller under the z-wave plugin. But now when press the "web interface" button it takes me to the ip address of my laptop. Where I cannot see my controller and my previous added devices. However if I manually enter the ip address of my controller I am able to get to the page where i can see my controller and previous devices. But the probblem with this is I am unable to add plugins from my root directory and see them from the web interface. Also I am unable to add new plugin from Manage -> Additional Interfaces.

This sounds like it could be a license issue. Put in a help desk request using the blue support link above and one of the guys should be able to get you going.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X