No announcement yet.

Discussions related to HS3 build 3.0.0.425

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried going back to .425 and got the same screen. So clicking on the msi file then right clicking and clicked Troubleshoot Compatability allowed installation.

Hopefully it sticks going forward.

Comment

Trying to download from the hosting server for the last three hours and getting Error 404 Not found. Is the host server down at the moment.

Comment

Which file, build 425? It is there.

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
        Trying to download from the hosting server for the last three hours and getting Error 404 Not found. Is the host server down at the moment.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          * Fixed the Longitude setting so you can now enter the correct value. It was reversed. Finally!
          Thanks Rich. I'll still call it a quick win as it was less than a week from the posts with Mark and the help desk ticket!

I think one or two quick wins in each release would go a long way to tidying up some of the long outstanding items. Do you have any metrics on the most requested items that could be used to determine which ones to spend a little time on?
          cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            Which file, build 425? It is there.
            Was looking for .423. Wouldn't download. .425 downloaded ok.

Comment

HS SENTRY broken

Any luck on fixing the HSSentry bug where HSSentry tries to connect using an address other than he one shown in HS. I upgraded to .425 today and was immediately hit with the issue.

Renders HSSentry unusable.

SEE POST #6 IN THIS THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS.

Comment

Originally posted by Overst View Post
                Any luck on fixing the HSSentry bug where HSSentry tries to connect using an address other than he one shown in HS. I upgraded to .425 today and was immediately hit with the issue.

Renders HSSentry unusable.

SEE POST #6 IN THIS THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS.
                No it has not been fixed.
                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

And I'm running Linux version with no issues. Granted, I'm only 24 hours in. But no funky errors in the logs at all, and all processes are running clean. I had been running .422 for a few weeks with no issues. For me, Mono still can't be upgraded to CURRENT release. HS3 ran fine, but too many plugins error out.

Comment

Originally posted by dlover View Post
                    And I'm running Linux version with no issues. Granted, I'm only 24 hours in. But no funky errors in the logs at all, and all processes are running clean. I had been running .422 for a few weeks with no issues. For me, Mono still can't be upgraded to CURRENT release. HS3 ran fine, but too many plugins error out.
                    Was running on .525 Linux version too. After two days memory usage rose considerably for no apparent reason and system became sluggish and unstable so I reverted to .523.

Keep an eye on memory usage after a few days.

If there's no physical reason why you can't upgrade to to the latest Mono 5.10 make sure you're running on Stretch (or the equivalent for your flavour of Linux) and follow this link for the latest version of Mono
                    https://www.mono-project.com/downloa.../#download-lin

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
                      Was running on .525 Linux version too. After two days memory usage rose considerably for no apparent reason and system became sluggish and unstable so I reverted to .523.

Keep an eye on memory usage after a few days.

If there's no physical reason why you can't upgrade to to the latest Mono 5.10 make sure you're running on Stretch (or the equivalent for your flavour of Linux) and follow this link for the latest version of Mono
                      https://www.mono-project.com/downloa.../#download-lin
                      I'm running Linux 16.0.4, which is Debian Stretch. But Mono 5.10 definitely breaks a few of my plugins. Reverted back to Mono 5.4.7 and all is good.

As for HS3 .425, I'll definitely keep an eye on things closely for a few days. But it feels like web page Performance increased just from .422 to .425.

Comment

Currently running V.425 on the HS3 Pro / Lite machines. I have not looked at utilization in a while.

A quick glance at HS3 Pro (5 days running) and seeing it peg the 4 CPU's (100%) randomly. This is the first time I have seen this on the HS3 Pro computer (iSeries / 16Gb computer). Screen refreshes a bit slow on this computer.

I do not see this with the HS3 Lite computer (5 days running).

Here have been cleaning up leftover / tested plugins stuff on the HS3 Pro machine so at this time will leave it alone.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Although I did not expect it to fix the crashes, I installed .426 on my RPi3 Stretch system. Crashed right after startup as before. Back to .423.

Bill

Comment

Updated here to V.427...

HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.427 (Linux)
                            Mono JIT compiler version 5.10.1.20

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.427 (Linux)
                            Mono JIT compiler version 5.10.1.20
                            - Pete

Auto mator
                            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Code:
                              17.04.2018 08:25:50 ~!~Warning~!~Error calculating sunrise/sunset

EDIT: Okay, changed decimal from . to , (as my system uses) and everything was fine again.

EDIT 2: Should Color devices now show up as devices in the Echo setup? I've added the voice commands and changed the Controluse to Color for all, but none are showing up when discovering devices...
                              Last edited by Moskus; April 17, 2018, 03:25 AM.
                              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

IInstalled the windows update 425 from 423 and HS crashes every time.
                                After a few crashes my devices where gone. HS still crashes.
                                Updated to 426 and HS keeps running.
                                Opened an backup setting to get my devices back and HS started crashing again.
                                Back at 423 from backup and system is running fine again.
                                Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Working...
                                X