• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave devices have lost most of their information in Node Information

I've got a HS3 ZEE Edition 3.0.0.368. Here is the Profile Information:
    Current Date/Time: 4/18/2018 8:26:40 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZEE 3.12.28+ #709 PREEMPT Mon Sep 8 15:28:00 BST 2014 armv6l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 17 Hours 6 Minutes 56 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.117
    Number of Devices: 108
    Number of Events: 6
    Available Threads: 99

There are about 50 Z-Wave devices (Cooper keypads and dimmers) that have been working for several years and now almost every device has lost the majority of it's information when I look at Node Information. See attached image for a screen shot of a few of them.

I've tried restarting but that didn't help. I believe I have a backup of the network but won't know until I get onsite and can SSH in.

I'm hesitant to do anything on a trial basis (optimize, etc) as it will take more than a day to add the devices back in and set up their associations if I mess it up.

EDIT: Here is a bit more information. I just restarted it and found this in the logs:

Apr-17 3:20:13 PM Z-Wave Error Error, Exception in GetZWNetworkS: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Pat
    Attached Files
    Last edited by beerguy; April 18, 2018, 10:46 AM. Reason: added information found in Log file
Working...
X