Rain8Net HS3 can't config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain8Net HS3 can't config

I am not getting anywhere with making Rain8Net work on HS3. What I have now is a master controller set up with one controller (slave) attached to it. it worked fine with HS2.

I looked in the documentation, but found it woefully wanting, so here are a bunch of stupid questions:

1. What's the order of operation for making hardware work on HS3 when it was working for HS2? Ie, do I use "unit address assignment" or "settings" or both?in what succession?

2. Do I need to disconnect all but the master controller when configuring the plugin with hardware that was working under HS2?

3. in "assign unit address number" do I start w/1 as Master, and so on, or is it "0"? Do I only do that for new hardware, or all, even what has been set up before?

Thanks,

Ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.
Working...
X