Works With RF9315R-USB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works With RF9315R-USB?

Hi, my first post on Homeseer message board so apologies if I'm breaking any rules or unwritten code. Only started homeseer a couple of months ago and I'm really impressed. Picked up your interface but couldn't find the receiver listed on sale anywhere so went for the closest I could find, the RF9315R-USB. I've tested it and can see the code come through on the virtual COM port using Realterm. I can also see it in being received in the the debug log:

6/09/2016 4:18:55 p.m. : v2.0.10.0 - RfidReceiver1_DataReceived(): rfidReceiver1ComPortData.length --> 18
    6/09/2016 4:18:55 p.m. : v2.0.10.0 - RfidReceiver1_DataReceived(): rfidReceiver1ComPortData --> 1ulc681ulc671ulc67

For some reason however, it never gets recorded in the device. It could be that I'm not properly registering the tag. Setting Tag id as "1ulc"but that's a guess. Perhaps that's why I'm not getting a tag device or any activity on the "Tag Count", "Last Tag in Range""and "Last Tag Out of Range" devices? Or am I totally missing something, this h/w will not work with the plugin, or something else?

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Resolved

As no response forthcoming, have found another way to do same thing. Took a little bit of code but is good for my purposes. If anyone else has similar problem, get a hold of drhslpPlugin which is a real bag of tricks!

Comment

Working...
    X