X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon smartlabs IOLinc

Hi there,

I am using HS Pro and set up an Insteon PLM to connect with a smartlabs I/OLinc #2450 that has ouput and input. I purchased the package for garage door control, and wired all correctly, meaning that I can open and close the garage door and the sensor in the unit indicates the door open or close (sense LED ig going on and off).
    My problem is that when I edit the device in HS I can define it either as Digital input or Digital output. There is an option for Interface variable, which I do not know what it is.
    Now how do I have in addition to the outpot to the door motor an input showing that the door is open or close?

Data showing when I edit the device:
    Insteon Device ID: 12.F8.16

Device Name:

Device Location:

Device Type: Unknown Device Type 0700
    Firmware Version: 36 [Comm Reliability: 100%]
    Resume dim mode: False
    Default local on level: 100%

Polling Interval (Minutes, 0=None):

------ Link table present in remote device: ------
    Link# 1 - Unknown has local control reporting to HomeSeer
    Link# 2 - Unknown is controlled by HomeSeer (Using Insteon Link# 254) HomeSeer 'All Devices Group' - Command: On

Thanks,

your plugin version is outdated, please find v1.4.2
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry to be annoying, but can not find version. My HS updater shows 1.1.52.1 as latest version. Can you indicate where I can download?
      Kinda newbie here.

Thx,

Comment

Hi Mark,

Never mind, I found it. Thanks again.

Comment

dll file location

One more stupid question. I assumed that the dll file would be copied in the bin folder. I looked in the program files for HS Pro, and found the old dll in the Updates 2 folder.
          How exactly/where do I have to update the dll file?

Thx

Comment

Copy the Insteon.dll file to the Homeseer2 Folder. Make sure to shut down Homeseer first and then restart Homeseer and it should work.

Comment

That worked. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
              X