Add Speaker not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Speaker not showing up

I added all my Russound speakers 1 at a time and saved each one but none showed up. I turned BLSpeech off and then turned it back on and then they all showed up (bug?). I have 4 zones and when I associate the speaker to the zone and save, it too does not show up. I tried the same thing.. turn off and then on.. but this did not work. I can go into zones and no speakers are checked and same for zones when I look at speakers.
    Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Log a ticket on my site and capture a debug log of it happening and attach the BLSpeech-Detailed.log file zipped to the ticket
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

With the last update to either Russound or Speech, the speaker/zone lost associations and now will not hold them again.

**FIXED** - I had to go into each speaker and reassociate it a zone within BLSpeech.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Jobee; August 20, 2016, 06:23 PM. Reason: Fixed
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
      X