EGIGEOZONE and Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGIGEOZONE and Tracking

I have installed PHlocation and it works great. (Thanks for your good work!). I started with Backitude on both my wifes Galaxy S5 and my Galaxy S7. Backitute works great on S5. But doesn't work well on my S7. So I installed EGIGEOZONE on my S7 which seems to work fine for both live tracking and entering and exiting the fence I have setup.

Where I am having a problem is with EGIGEOZONE reporting live tracking to HS3. See the below snippet from the log:

Code:
    Jan-07 6:48:32 AM	 	Informational	Host 00-36-76-18-3A-5E changed from 192.168.0.22 to 192.168.0.14
    Jan-07 6:48:25 AM	 	PHLocation Error	(phlapi) GET Error: BK data rejected.
    Jan-07 6:48:25 AM	 	PHLocation	(phlapi) Backitude response = BK data rejected.
    Jan-07 6:48:25 AM	 	PHLocation Error	(procBkData) Error. Invalid data format for BK type user. Position not queued.
    Jan-07 6:48:25 AM	 	PHLocation	(procBkData) Backitude data arrival. dtype=BK&androidid=83a2a74d-9847-3b93-afb7-695a8c49ab33&lat=30.3518375&lon=-95.5932816&acc=20.794&date=2018-01-07T06:46:09&phlid=239
    Jan-07 6:48:25 AM	 	PHLocation	(phlapi) GET Data Received: dtype=BK&androidid=83a2a74d-9847-3b93-afb7-695a8c49ab33&lat=30.3518375&lon=-95.5932816&acc=20.794&date=2018-01-07T06:46:09&phlid=239
    Jan-07 6:48:24 AM	 	Z-Wave	Device: HVAC Thermostat Operating State Set to Operating State 1
    Jan-07 6:48:14 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateAppLvTimers) Loop started.
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 86 to 775 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 86 is 775 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 86 found : 1/6/2018 5:52:24 PM
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 247 to 7813 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 247 is 7813 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 247 found : 1/1/2018 8:34:35 PM
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Loop started.
    Jan-07 6:47:58 AM	 	PHLocation	Loc Timer elapsed
    Jan-07 6:47:14 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateAppLvTimers) Loop started.
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Loop finished.
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 86 to 774 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 86 is 774 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 86 found : 1/6/2018 5:52:24 PM
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Updated timer for device: 247 to 7812 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Elapsed Loc Time for device: 247 is 7812 minutes.
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Last update time for device: 247 found : 1/1/2018 8:34:35 PM
    Jan-07 6:46:58 AM	 	PHLocation	(UpdateTimers) Loop started.
    EGIGEOZONE reports Fence (Enter/Exit) to HS3 well (via the FHM server string) but not the live tracking.

I have attached a copy of my tracking device settings.

On my phone is EGIGEOZONE I have one server profile I named "Homeseer". It has both the "URL Fhem Geofency" URL and the "URL for tracking" URL per the instructions configured. I am connecting through the myhs interface rather than direct to the server.

Any help would be appreciated in getting live tracking working.

Thanks

Chuck

Current Date/Time: 1/7/2018 7:06:13 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Work Station
    System Uptime: 19 Days 14 Hours 34 Minutes 4 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.5
    Number of Devices: 170
    Number of Events: 37
    Available Threads: 399

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.49.0: BLBackup
    2.0.74.0: BLLock
    1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
    2.0.22.0: BLUPS
    3.0.1.109: PHLocation
    3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

Tracking not being reported in HS is usually a phone issue.

Have you done the tracking test on your phone? Do you have the correct phlid on that tracking URL?

Comment

On the phone when I do the test both for tracking and for fence they are successful. The root device created for the tracking device is ref 239. My tracking URL ends in phlid=239.

I am at a loss as to what to do or how to trouble shoot.

Comment

Here are some notes I put together:

To do when initially configuring the app

From the home menu, go to the settings menu:
        Create a Geofence:
        Create a Server profile:
        • URL Fhem Geofancy:
        • http://YourHostName:50099/phlegigeozone
        • Set User and Password
        • URL for tracking:
        http://YourHostName:50099/phlegitracking?androidid=${androidId}&lat=${realLatitude}&lo n=${realLongitude}&acc=${accuracy}&date=${date}&phlid=xxx

Note: 'xxx' - Make sure to use the Refid of the tracking and not the one for the geofence

Comment

I'm having same issue with this. Did you ever work it out? Want to use the myhs mode too.
          My homeseer log just states
          "procBkData) Error. Invalid data format for BK type user. Position not queued."
          Followed by
          "(phlapi) GET Error: BK data rejected."

Anyone know what to change/do? I've set up everything as per the user guide as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by mastermixlee View Post
            I'm having same issue with this. Did you ever work it out? Want to use the myhs mode too.
            My homeseer log just states
            "procBkData) Error. Invalid data format for BK type user. Position not queued."
            Followed by
            "(phlapi) GET Error: BK data rejected."

Anyone know what to change/do? I've set up everything as per the user guide as far as I can tell.
            Sorry about the delayed response here. There is an error in the user guide.

Assuming you are using the myHS service, try changing

https://connected2.homeseer.com/phlapi?dtype=BK&androidid=${androidId}&lat=${realLatitude}&l on=${realLongitude}&acc=${accuracy}&date=${localLocationDate }&phlid=1234
            to

https://connected2.homeseer.com/phlapi?dtype=ET&androidid=${androidId}&lat=${realLatitude}&l on=${realLongitude}&acc=${accuracy}&date=${localLocationDate }&phlid=1234
            and see if then accepts the data.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
              Sorry about the delayed response here. There is an error in the user guide.

Assuming you are using the myHS service, try changing

to

and see if then accepts the data.

Paul..
              Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Sorry about that. I've corrected the user guide now.

Paul..

Comment

Paul..
                  No problem at all. Great plugin!

Also I've seen alot of details regarding ibeacons etc for tracking (mainly from iOS users). I've tried searching but don't seem to find anything in particular to phlocation+ibeacons+android. What app would I use to link beacons to my android phone and use those for tracking?
                  And could I use these beacons within close proximity of eachother (adjoining rooms) and have homeseer know what room I'm in based on signal strength of the beacons to my phone? Or is that not how these beacons work?

Sorry for 21 questions but I'm very new to presence location side of homeseer.

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post

Create a Geofence:
                    Create a Server profile:
                    • URL Fhem Geofancy:
                    • Set User and Password
                    • URL for tracking:
                    http://YourHostName:50099/phlegitracking?androidid=${androidId}&lat=${realLatitude}&lo n=${realLongitude}&acc=${accuracy}&date=${date}&phlid=xxx

Note: 'xxx' - Make sure to use the Refid of the tracking and not the one for the geofence
                    Hello, which part of these setting are for fencing only?
                    Hector
                    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

No problem at all. Great plugin!

Also I've seen alot of details regarding ibeacons etc for tracking (mainly from iOS users). I've tried searching but don't seem to find anything in particular to phlocation+ibeacons+android. What app would I use to link beacons to my android phone and use those for tracking?
                      And could I use these beacons within close proximity of eachother (adjoining rooms) and have homeseer know what room I'm in based on signal strength of the beacons to my phone? Or is that not how these beacons work?

Sorry for 21 questions but I'm very new to presence location side of homeseer.

Egigeozone can work with ibeacons.
                      Originally posted by rprade
                      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

As S-F says, EgiGeoZone can work with some beacon types. You'll need the bluetooth version of the Egi app.

https://www.egigeozone.de/beta/default_en.html

Paul..

Comment

Paul..
                          Thanks Paul, worked for me also. It is a great plugin!
                          Any thoughts as to why Bacitude works well on an older Galaxy S5 and has problems with the S7? The S5 very reliably reports position info. When installed on the S7 it would not. I would have to force Bacitude manually to update its position.
                          Chuck

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post

Create a Geofence:
                            Create a Server profile:
                            • URL Fhem Geofancy:
                            • Set User and Password
                            • URL for tracking:

Claude, sorry for my late response. I appreciate your help and did make some of your suggested modifications to the setup, but alas it didn't work for me. Exiting and entering my configured fence worked great but no live tracking. As you can see below the instructions had a typo in the live tracking string. Since made that correction and all is now working as it should.
                            Chuck

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X