This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdr2bpa View Post
    Have you had a chance to compile the multiple instance version?
    Updates?

Thanks,
    Josh

Comment

Originally posted by jdr2bpa View Post
      Updates?

Thanks,
      Josh
      Sorry for the delay, I have tested it but it doesn't work. It will be a lot off rewriting before this might be working. I don't have that time on a short term
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I would like to be able to trigger the siren on for panic mode. I was able to do that with the HS2 jvCaddx plug-in with a panel action P1 Police Panic which turned on the siren and made phone calls and put out text messages. I was able to trigger it from HSTouch screen and from the caddx keypad.

I configured the keypad to turn on the siren if the Police button on the keypad is held down for a few seconds. Then I put a screen on the touch pads with a button that also had to be held down for 3 seconds which would cause the siren to go off. I can make it work from the keypad with no problem, but to do it from a touch screen would require a command be sent to the caddx from HS3 to trigger the siren on.

Is this something that you could incorporate into the plug-in or if you could share some examples of the code you use to send and receive data from the panel I might be able to figure it out. I have a copy of the protocol. I see the function call for Police Panic is shown on page 22 of the protocol.
        Last edited by noopara; December 16, 2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

A few requests:

I'm creating an additional device to see at a glance the alarm status. Conditions would include "ready to arm", "not ready", "exit delay", "entry delay", etc. . .

Since the plug-in is already doing this work to generate the event triggers, it seems like another device would be nice. Then we could use the triggers "changed to state X" instead of your predefined triggers. I suppose I can make it work as it, though.

I'd like to second the logging request - to have zone and partition events listed in the log without having to do a debug log. Things like entry delay, exit delay would be helpful too.

Also, some documentation would be great. If you wanted help with that, I'd be willing to work on it. Especially since so much CADDX reference info is needed to set all this up, and having everybody dig through the jvCADDX forum is less than ideal.

Another request - after using the control to BYPASS or UN-BYPASS a zone, it would be good to do a status refresh request to refresh the device status. It would also provide confirmation that the control request was effective. I've run into trouble where I hit bypass and nothing happens.

Thanks!
          Last edited by timlacey; June 1, 2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Would it be possible to use replacement variables with this plug in? I'd like to display the value of some devices on my keypads; however, when I try this it just displays the variable name as a string instead of the value.

For instance, I'd like to display Pool Temp 80.2 -- where you'd put something like Pool Temp $$DVR:290: in the event.

Thanks
            Nick

Comment

Not sure this will get read but any chance feature requests are still being taken? I have the following...
              • Would be nice if you could have the option to not allow disarming without a code. I.e. in order to disarm, the code has to be provided instead of just being able to press disarm with the PIN saved in the plugin.
              • Clean-up / upgrade to HS4 to give the plugin another life.
              • Make code open source so the community can maintain / modify.
              Thanks for the great free plugin!

Comment

Working...
              X