Problem with RLYXA output state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with RLYXA output state

I think that there is a bug in the plug-in.
    I am using a leopard controller with SECU16 (8 inputs and 8 outputs), SECU16I (16 inputs) and RLY8XA (8 outputs) modules. The plugin GTS CPUXA has no problem upgrading the status of the inputs or drive and update the status of the outputs on module SECU16. SECU16I works fine too.
    RLYXA outputs doesn't work properly: If you act on the outputs through homeseer, the system activates or deactivates the outputs and represents the real state of the outputs correctly. But if you act on the outputs by another way, by program running on the leopard, the state of the output on the homeseer device is not updated. In fact, when you start Homeseer, the state of the outputs of the RLY8XA modules is not updated to the true state of the same, remembering the state in which they were left when you activate or desactivate them through homeseer.

Originally posted by pacopic View Post
    I think that there is a bug in the plug-in.
    I am using a leopard controller with SECU16 (8 inputs and 8 outputs), SECU16I (16 inputs) and RLY8XA (8 outputs) modules. The plugin GTS CPUXA has no problem upgrading the status of the inputs or drive and update the status of the outputs on module SECU16. SECU16I works fine too.
    RLYXA outputs doesn't work properly: If you act on the outputs through homeseer, the system activates or deactivates the outputs and represents the real state of the outputs correctly. But if you act on the outputs by another way, by program running on the leopard, the state of the output on the homeseer device is not updated. In fact, when you start Homeseer, the state of the outputs of the RLY8XA modules is not updated to the true state of the same, remembering the state in which they were left when you activate or desactivate them through homeseer.
    Hello pacopic,

I will take a look at this tomorrow afternoon. I don't have a RLYXA available for testing and didn't have one at development time. I may have missed including it in the polling. I'll let you know as soon as I find out what's happening.

Thanks,
    Bruce

Comment

Working...
    X