Anyone know what this error means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what this error means?

ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom with UPNP Error = UPNP_E_ACTION_REQUEST_FAILED . URI=x-rincon:RINCON_5CAAFDE3104401400 and isObjectID = False, MetaData=http://192.168.0.97:8080/images/Sonos/Announcement.jpgHomeSeer Announcementobject.item.audioItem.musicTrackDirk CorsusSonosControllerDirk Corsus, Error =The owner of the PerUser subscription is not logged on to the system specified (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040210)

Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
    ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom with UPNP Error = UPNP_E_ACTION_REQUEST_FAILED . URI=x-rincon:RINCON_5CAAFDE3104401400 and isObjectID = False, MetaData=http://192.168.0.97:8080/images/Sonos/Announcement.jpgHomeSeer Announcementobject.item.audioItem.musicTrackDirk CorsusSonosControllerDirk Corsus, Error =The owner of the PerUser subscription is not logged on to the system specified (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040210)
    Which version of the PI are you using? Which kind of player do you have? Can you post a screen shot of the player table. What were you trying to do when you saw this error?

Dirk

Comment

Dirk i have these same errors when trying to run an announcement on 2 of my steropairs. Only one of the speakers of my steropairs is announcing. Do i need to temove the ini and restart? Because the players prob changed names die to the steropair creation?
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
        Dirk i have these same errors when trying to run an announcement on 2 of my steropairs. Only one of the speakers of my steropairs is announcing. Do i need to temove the ini and restart? Because the players prob changed names die to the steropair creation?
        I cannot stress it enough, corruption only comes because of a manual action, either deleting sonos devices from the Hs devices page or moving installs around and using Hs databases without Sonos Config file.

Can you do other activities properly, like play / pause? Are states updating properly. If they do, the problem is not in the ini file.

Have you tried to use another source player, maybe the other player in the pair? Maybe log file and screen shots of player and link table? If you look at the status device for the player, is shows who is master or slave (linked to or linked players)

Cheers,

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

I cannot stress it enough, corruption only comes because of a manual action, either deleting sonos devices from the Hs devices page or moving installs around and using Hs databases without Sonos Config file.

Can you do other activities properly, like play / pause? Are states updating properly. If they do, the problem is not in the ini file.

Have you tried to use another source player, maybe the other player in the pair? Maybe log file and screen shots of player and link table? If you look at the status device for the player, is shows who is master or slave (linked to or linked players)

Cheers,

Dirk
          Dirk,

yes i can stop and play without issues the only change is that i created to steropairs with new sonosses. After that i got these errors when trying to announce to the 2 steropairs

i will send the screens tomorrow
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post

Dirk,

yes i can stop and play without issues the only change is that i created to steropairs with new sonosses. After that i got these errors when trying to announce to the 2 steropairs

i will send the screens tomorrow
            Just play with source and destination player. Don’t pick S1 that we’re paired to a playbar, they are dead for any control. If they are stereo pairs, pick only ONE not both for destination players and pick the master (I believe what Sonos defines as the left player). Again if you go to the pi player control, it shows who is master , if it says paired TO it is not the master, paired WITH is master
            Dirk

Comment

Working...
            X