Pandora stations will not start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandora stations will not start

Hey guys, I have just started trying to get some of this configured and am running into a roadblock. I have my MusicDB built, it pulled my playlists and favorites, but when I click on one of the Favorites nothing ever plays.

No matter what I so, that is how the screen stays. It is strange.

Is this something related to Pandora?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Another bit of info, if I start a pandora station from the Sonos app then I can stop it and restart it from the plugin, but I am unable to change to another station.

Comment

Here are some debug logs. I wonder is the Undefined value and no key means something? Maybe I should just nuke the plugin and install it fresh?

Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos Warning postBackProc for Player = Chris Office found Value = undefined
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos Warning postBackProc for Player = Chris Office found Key =
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Value = undefined
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Key =
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Value = undefined
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Key = id
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Value = on
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Key = Label-RINCON
      Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos PostBackProc for PlayerControl called for Player = Chris Office with page = PlayerControl:RINCON_000E581029E401400 and data = Label-RINCON_000E581029E401400=on&id=undefined&=undefined and user = default and userRights = 6
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos LoadButGroup called for Player = Chris Office and has 12 entries
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos GetAllActiveZones called and found 12 Player UDNs
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos GetMuteState called. DeviceStatus =Online
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos UpdateStatus for PlayerControl for player = Chris Office has repeat state = repeat_off
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos UpdateStatus for PlayerControl for player = Chris Office has shuffle state = ordered
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Chris Office and has 11 entries in the NavigationBox
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Chris Office and GenerateDiv= False
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos GetQueue called for ZonePlayer = Chris Office
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Chris Office and has 11 entries in the NavigationBox
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Chris Office and GenerateDiv= False
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos LibGetObjectslist called for Zone - Chris Office with ObjectID = FV:2 returned 11 Objects
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #10 with value Zac Brown Band Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #9 with value Willie Nelson Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #8 with value The Zone
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #7 with value Rob Zombie Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #6 with value Northgate Radio (Shared)
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #5 with value Kid Rock Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #4 with value Kick Back (Shared)
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #3 with value Kenny Chesney Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #2 with value Jimmy Buffett Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #1 with value Enigma Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos Record #0 with value Classic Rock Radio
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos LibGetObjectslist called for Zone - Chris Office with ObjectID = FV:2
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin for PlayerControl called for Zoneplayer = Chris Office with pageName = PlayerControl and user = default and userRights = 6 and queryString = instance=RINCON_000E581029E401400
      Apr-28 5:20:16 PM Sonos hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = RINCON_000E581029E401400 and pageName = PlayerControl and user = default and userRights = 6 and queryString = instance=RINCON_000E581029E401400

Comment

Originally posted by chewie View Post
        Here are some debug logs. I wonder is the Undefined value and no key means something? Maybe I should just nuke the plugin and install it fresh?
        Don't go nuking anything, this doesn't sound like an issue with the DB. Which version of the PI are you running, which system/OS is this running on, which browser are you using?

Thanks,

Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk, I am using PI 3.1.0.2, HS3 version 3.0.0.318 on Windows 10 in Chrome. I will try some other browsers and see if get similar results.

Edit: Tried Internet Explorer and Firefox, same result.

Comment

Thanks Dirk, I am using PI 3.1.0.2, HS3 version 3.0.0.318 on Windows 10 in Chrome. I will try some other browsers and see if get similar results.

Did you mean v3.1.0.20? I am running that version and it works here. I can launch or change favorites of any type.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	1190710
            Last edited by randy; April 29, 2017, 10:49 AM.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I assume you meant 3.1.0.20 and not .2 right?
              I'll see if I can find some time to try it out on my setup just to make sure nothing changed on the Sonos side of things.
              It is strange though that the player view doesn't show title, track and such stuff.

Also these log entries are of concern, just don't know what might be going wrong.

Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos Warning postBackProc for Player = Chris Office found Value = undefined
              Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos Warning postBackProc for Player = Chris Office found Key =
              Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Key =
              Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Key = id
              Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Value = on
              Apr-28 5:20:19 PM Sonos postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Chris Office found Key = Label-RINCON

Are you navigating to this config screen via the HS menu or via a copy/paste URL? If you do same but select another player, do you see the same problem?

Dirk

Comment

It sounds like version may actually be my issue. Mine says I am running version 3.1.0.2 and when I do an update check it does not show anything newer.

When I look in the thread it lists the current version of 3.0.0.21, is that accurate?

And it acts the same way across players.

Edit: Wow, I am stupid. I forgot that this was listed in the beta program area. I am now updating and will test.

Another Edit: It turns out that being stupid causes issues. That fixed it. Sorry for the confusion guys.
                Last edited by chewie; April 29, 2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

It sounds like version may actually be my issue. Mine says I am running version 3.1.0.2 and when I do an update check it does not show anything newer.

When I look in the thread it lists the current version of 3.0.0.21, is that accurate?

And it acts the same way across players.

Edit: Wow, I am stupid. I forgot that this was listed in the beta program area. I am now updating and will test.

Another Edit: It turns out that being stupid causes issues. That fixed it. Sorry for the confusion guys.
                  Glad you got it sorted. The plug-in is working very well for me. Occasionally it neglects to ungroup clients after an announcement, but that doesn't happen often.
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                  X