• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

event doesn't always run

i have a caadx system with the rien plugin
    now i noticed that the disarm not Always trigger the disarm event

example
    i disarmed at 16:59 but the disarm event doesn't run (i disarmed a few hours early and thet worked.

but.. what is the reason of the behavour?
    see pic
    Attached Files

Originally posted by akatar View Post
    i have a caadx system with the rien plugin
    now i noticed that the disarm not Always trigger the disarm event

example
    i disarmed at 16:59 but the disarm event doesn't run (i disarmed a few hours early and thet worked.

but.. what is the reason of the behavour?
    see pic
    No Idea, what might cause this. I have several disarm triggers running and they never skipped a beat, for more than a year now.

Sounds like some external influence, maybe create the event from scratch again.
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

i will create a second one and see what happens

Comment

My disarm does the same thing, only triggers about half the time. However, my arm event always works.
        HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Originally posted by misraels View Post
          My disarm does the same thing, only triggers about half the time. However, my arm event always works.
          here exactly the same, arm event works Always, disarm event almost never
          ( i have 3 disarm events and none of them works

Comment

Hi guys,

I will investigate, but it's hard to trouble shoot. I use multiple disarm events running every day, and they work 100% of the time.
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

it works so rare that i use the relais of the caddx in combination with a fibaro ubs to see if the alarm is armed or disarmed

Comment

any idea yet?
                i still have the same problems with the disarm event
                the alarm is diabled in the hs3 webinterface only the event doesn't launch
                (always)

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
                  any idea yet?
                  i still have the same problems with the disarm event
                  the alarm is diabled in the hs3 webinterface only the event doesn't launch
                  (always)
                  Hi,

The problem is that I have a 100% hit rate on disarm events.

Can you give me more information about your alarm type, connection and the event itself?
                  And in addition a debug log during the disarm of the alarm?
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Plugin's:
                  RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

next time i disarm ther caddx and it doesn't work i will post it here

Comment

Hi Rien,

I noticed the same issue with the caddx plugin, where a disarm event isn't triggered when entering the house and disarming the alarm.
                      Arming the alarm and trigger an event works perfectly. Disarming the alarm by using the keypad does not trigger an linked event, so it looks like the trigger isn't recognized.

Using the homeseer device management and manually arming/disarming works perfectly for both arming and disamring and triggering events.
                      Arming is seen in the logging as: Device: Caddx Partition 1 Control to Arm Away (2) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
                      Disarming is seen in the logging as: Device: Caddx Partition 1 Control to Disarm (1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Comment

Originally posted by legato View Post
                        . . . a disarm event isn't triggered when entering the house and disarming the alarm.
                        What are you using as the event trigger?

My disarm event, using the trigger: "Security Caddx Partition 1 Control changes and becomes Disarm" has been working for many years.

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
                          What are you using as the event trigger?

My disarm event, using the trigger: "Security Caddx Partition 1 Control changes and becomes Disarm" has been working for many years.

I think I'm using the event trigger exactly the same way you do;

Click image for larger version

Name:	Homeseer_Caddx3.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1304204

Comment

Originally posted by legato View Post
                            I think I'm using the event trigger exactly the same way you do;
                            No, that is a different trigger. Mine is a device change, with the device being 'Partition 1 Control'. The image below shows an event with both triggers. (I have no experience with the trigger you are using.) I suggest you try the device change trigger and see if it is more reliable.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Disarm.PNG Views:	0 Size:	14.7 KB ID:	1304149
                            Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                            HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
                              No, that is a different trigger. Mine is a device change, with the device being 'Partition 1 Control'.
                              Click image for larger version Name:	Disarm.PNG Views:	0 Size:	14.7 KB ID:	1304149
                              Yes, that seems to be a good workaround!
                              I tried the trigger/event as shown in your screenshot once and it works. Let's see if it continue to work the next few days, as I read also something about the disarm trigger working intermittent with some people on this forum.

When I look at the difference between my event trigger and yours, I noticed the 'Disarmed' trigger in my 'not-working-event' and device control trigger 'Disarm' in your working event. Maybe there's something in the plugin with the two different words.

For now I'm very pleased, as the Caddx plugin gives me the extra possibilities to Homeseer which I was looking for.
                              Thank you for your help and patience, Uncle Michael!

Comment

Working...
                              X