Help with Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Google

I can get google assistant to control devices. But I can't figure out how to get it to reload homeseer devices. So I I create a new hs device that I want to control from google assistant, I can't figure out how to get ga to reload and pick up the new device. The only way I've been able to do it is to delete the HS account and start over which makes me lose all of the other settings (nickname, room).
    Am I missing something?
    Thanx

Try: "Hey Google, sync devices"
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

That did it. Another question, I have two devices that have the voice command checked but that don't show up in google. ANy idea why that would be? As far as I can see they have the same settings as the other devices that google does see.
      Thanx

Comment

Are they On/Off devices?
        You could try unchecking the voice command box and click Done. Then tic the box again and re-sync.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Some have more than two states and others have two states. I'll try the tick/untick and see if that helps. Are you saying that only on/off devices will work?

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
            Are you saying that only on/off devices will work?
            No, but control is limited. Here's another thread.

Comment

Working...
            X